Anyone getting the wrong version of Yahoo Mobile on 5600?

Guest MitzEclipse

Guest markphone

Having same problem with yahoo non graphic version with audiovox ROM. Orange ROM didn't seem to have this problem. A simple solution is to go to http://wap.oa.yahoo.com/ on your desktop computer. Choose view/source, then save as yahoo.html

Next move this file to your smartphone via the explore option of activesync, you can then use file explorer to open this file, which will take you to the web page, with graphics, etc. If you want to save some bandwidth, you can save the various graphic pics onto your smartphone, and modify the html file to point to the local pics, makes gprs updates quicker, while still giving you the graphics... You can also add a quick link to your home screen to save you the hastle of file explorer.

You may be able to put a shortcut in phone's IE, via the address bar, and point to this file, haven't tried this yet.

Guest MitzEclipse

Seems like yahoo solved the problem and i'm now getting the enhanced version on a regular basis.

Does anyone know how to SAVE the login and password into the 5600 so I don't have to login every time I access yahoo mobile?