Beta Macromedia Flash player for Smartphone

Guest bu_kandar83

Guest maxh2003
workaround for mouse button clicks

It would be possible to build such a feature, in theory at least, into MenuHack, so it would left-click on the target window, but how do you get it to click *in the right place*? I can only think of bad solutions to that problem TBH...

Guest darksider
Hi guys...

I've made an update to FlashHack.  Specifically, it's now called MenuHack instead.  The good news is it works with ANY window you want, but the bad news is you have to configure it first.  

Obviously, the point of this is that what I'm making available is now nothing to do with Macromedia.  If you want to use it to control SmartExplorer, PocketPC RealPlayer, Orneta Chess, or whatever, you can.  It's entirely up to you - just write the config file.  Full details of how to do that are in the new download, available from http://www.gamesforsmartphones.com as always :-D

Enjoy.  Just don't ask me how to configure it to work with Flash! :-D

Max

its great,it works fine,but pls how can i send vk_tab??? the tabulator is neccessary to change to the next control.pls make it possible to have this feature...thx.great work!

Guest darksider

for those who dont know how to make the config for flash,here is an config file with this commands:

2 = Show All

3 = Full Screen

4 = 100%

5 = Play

6 = Loop

7 = Rewind

8 = Forward

# = Back

rename your flash player into flash.exe

MenuHack.txt

Guest darksider

ive tried to emalute a tab key press by changing akcelerators in the flash player:

102 ACCELERATORS

LANGUAGE LANG_ENGLISH, SUBLANG_ENGLISH_US

{

VK_TAB, 57650, NOINVERT, CONTROL, VIRTKEY

}

but it wont work:(

ive tried also some other ids,but also,nothing:(

Guest markgamber

This Shell-Orange utility seems to not be available and I'd really like to know how to keep a network connection persistant. If anyone happens to know where this can be downloaded (the link already listed points to a page that contains a dead link) or knows how to do this, please post it. Thanks!

Well thanks a lot guys!

I was trawling around looking for stuff about Flash Lite when I came across your board and this thread, I now consider myself more educated than I was before :)

I have now successfully installed the Beta Macromedia Flash player on my C-500 and am very happy with it, in fact, yesterday I made a game, and seeing as it's all thanks to you guys, I thought I'd share it with you.

Let me know what you think, here's the link.. (I can't attach '.swf' files to this post and it's already uploaded so it's more hassle to zip it)

http://www.signalproject.com/n8_private/ph...f/JumbleSPV.swf

(on a side note, I'm assigning the 0 key to exit the game using a Flash 'fscommand('quit')' method, I'm presuming this works in the same way as it does on a standard OS and finishes all business, if this isn't the case, let me know)

Thanks again guys, if you like the game, let me know and I'll make another as soon as I get time .

-Nath

p.s. the link to the swf is a temporary one as my hosting is buggered at the moment, so I'm using a friends right now - I'm not a part of signalproject.com.

It's great to see flash files written specifically for the smartphone. Keep up the good work :)

Still trying to figure out this puzzle though :wink:

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Thanks for the encouragment

So far I've found a couple of bugs with the game, but nothing too taxing, just a counter not resetting.

Are the instructions clear enough? Or is it that the puzzle is a little tricky?

Wow this is really cool!

I have been reading through this thread and I am a bit confused. I would like to view some flash files from my mpx220. They are pretty big and I read that they wouldn't show up unless I resized them. Can someone direct me to a link of the program I want to download so that I can view the large resolution files all at once.

thanks a bunch!

• 1 month later...
Guest willieturnip

so far you can create apps and run them via flash lite...this is available only on 'series 60' and 'UIQ' mobiles..so theres still no luck for us spv users...'damn you nokia!'

Guest Dr_StrangeTrick

Now that we can make SmartPhone format Flash files and we can make them 'interactive' how about a Flash homescreen?

Perhaps have a blank homescreen with a Flash plugin so that we could show full screen (or near full screen) flash files on the homescreen. Just think what you could do with a Flash based homescreen...

Guest mobile-distortion
Now that we can make SmartPhone format Flash files and we can make them 'interactive' how about a Flash homescreen?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...I was just going t6o suggest that....

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Here's how I had it working:

1. Beta Macromedia Flash.exe, FlashHack.exe and XXX.swf inside one folder

2. Open xxx.swf

3. Beta Macromedia Flash plays the swf in PC screen size

4. Now open FlashHack 0.03a, then press 1

5. SWF still plays in full PC screen size.

6. Get back to FlashHack interface (via Xbar) then hit keypad 5 to zoom out the SWF file

Guest patrick2003

Sorry, guys, for the question- I'm trying to load SWF by MenuHack, but I still cannot obtain Window Name. I did what was written in readme file, but after hitting no. 1, it will show me message- Couldnt find Window Name after 10 sec waiting.. do you have...???

Any ideas, pls? I have MenuHack.exe, edited MenuHack.ini for my use and flash.exe in the same directory

:lol: :( :D

Edited by patrick2003

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Phatty69

i am new to the forum and i was looking thrugh searching for software to put on my e200 and then

i found this site and the flash player sounded cool. so i downloaded it and it dosent work now :D

every time i try and configure it it crashes and the screen has no writing and and i cant to any thing with it.

every time i try and play a swf file the screen gos wight with the bar at the top and the navigation bar at the bottom !! what do i do ;)

i can play monky ball but the resolution is to big and i cant see the hole game :D

btw whitch link do i use to download it?

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=...t=entry545070

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=...t=entry477308

THANKS LOADS!!

PS i attached some screen shots

ss000.bmp

ss001.bmp