Class Action Lawsuit (Volume Issues Etc.)

Guest Alfadawg

I dont approve of this law suit, but i am interested to know the outcome.

(be it the sensible one or not!)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Squall,

I'm shocked at you. I've never seen you believe a goofy statement by a newb with 1 post to his credit.

There isn't any lawsuit. There wasn't any lawsuit. There won't be any lawsuit. And even if someone weren't too lazy to actually try to start one, there'd be no grounds for one and it would go nowhere.

let me rephrase a previous statement...

"Please God, please, please, please show some kind moderator the way and help him close this thread. I'll eat all my brussel sprouts and creamed corn. I just want to go on with my life and get this hoax of a thread behind me. Amen"

-Mc

Guest rogerbates
To all of you in the UK...just wait till you start getting the TV advertisements from lawyers actually asking you to sue someone. They're on every day here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Too late, they are on every ad break

"Have you had an accident in the last 3 years?"

Those and the "consolidate all your debts" adverts are perhaps the most annoying adverts there are here.

Guest AlbertoM

Troll Troll Troll Troll........

Alfadawg posted in just about every forum he/she/it could find, sort of like throwing a chair on the barroom table, and then never posted again....stop feeding the troll...... :-$ [-o< :-#

Squall,

I'm shocked at you.  I've never seen you believe a goofy statement by a newb with 1 post to his credit. 

There isn't any lawsuit.  There wasn't any lawsuit.  There won't be any lawsuit.  And even if someone weren't too lazy to actually try to start one, there'd be no grounds for one and it would go nowhere.

let me rephrase a previous statement...

"Please God, please, please, please show some kind moderator the way and help him close this thread.  I'll eat all my brussel sprouts and creamed corn.  I just want to go on with my life and get this hoax of a thread behind me.  Amen"

-Mc

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

From what ive heard about life in the us I wouldnt be surprised if there were a law suit, but im happy to lock this thread for now, if someone has a good reason for wanting it opened again (ie if there is a law suit) PM me and i will sort it