Has Onestopphoneshop.co.uk got best offer?

Guest Aonz

Just ordered an mpx200 from onestop on yourplan 400 - £10 a month more than I usually pay (£50), but at £100 cashback.. :lol:

Will call orange tmrw to stick the old one on ovp at the end of this month. Yay.

Guest statscat

hmmmmmmmmmmm tis some dodgy javascript or the likes,

to get to the page fo to

http://web.orange.co.uk/ (please work)

from there select Orange Shop

on the left hand menu select

see phones and plans

then just under the pay monthly phone you will see a link called

build Your Plan

then at the bottom of that page there is link in grey saying (its easily missed its not as big as the other 4 graphic links)

see all Orange Value Promise plans

The url will be as I posted ..........

the details have altered since I used it, what I said was correct to the best of my knowledge at the time. I checked later and did my best to point people in the right direction ...

Still this should get you to the page

Guest capt_janeway

Does that solve the issue about taking your number to the new phone and keeping all the extra benefits?

I would say if you put your old sim in your new phone - you would not get the free texts etc.

To be honest I don't want an additional phone - I want to be able to get the E200 from Onestopphoneshop with all the benefits and keep my current number - is this too much to ask after 8 years+ loyal custom? :roll: :evil: :roll: :evil: :roll:

Guest siu99spj

Well, just been to have a snoop and on my minute tariff (Yourplan 120) I can get the E200 for £59.99, once my 12 months are up. So a new phone, just in time for Xmas!

And with my Dad wanting my SPV (Gonna have to sim unlock it), I might be able to get some money off him too! Just have to hope it either gets cheaper or stays the same until Xmas...

I think its is a shame that loyal customers are not able to take advantage of these deals without losing their number.

I'm on Everyday 50 and am really interested in some of the new tariffs but don't want to lose the number I've had for the last 5+ years

Janeaway, I'm also on the ED50 tariff and have been for nearly 4 years now. The is no other tariff out there that suits me so have no intention of changing my tariff anytime soon.

The thing is though Orange dont want people on this tariff anymore and want people like you and I to change. A friend of a friend of mine who is also on the tariff received a call from orange a couple of months ago offering her money to buy her out of the contract and we are not talking small change here :lol: If I were you I'd hold onto your tariff if you can as I'm sure Orange will be upping the stakes.

Guest capt_janeway

Janeaway, I'm also on the ED50 tariff and have been for nearly 4 years now. The is no other tariff out there that suits me so have no intention of changing my tariff anytime soon.

The thing is though Orange dont want people on this tariff anymore and want people like you and I to change. A friend of a friend of mine who is also on the tariff received a call from orange a couple of months ago offering her money to buy her out of the contract and we are not talking small change here :lol: If I were you I'd hold onto your tariff if you can as I'm sure Orange will be upping the stakes.

Hmm maybe I need to make a call to Orange CS :shock: But still pretty p'ed off at the lack of acknowledgement for current customers.

Guest spacecowboy6982

One Stop Phone Shop have now "done an Orange". They've replaced a picture of the E-200 with one of an E-100 which im guessing means they've ran out of their batch ;) (or something along those lines :lol:)

spacecowboy

Guest capt_janeway

So has anyone got a free way of transferring their number to a new phone - I don't mind changing tariffs and signing a new contract but refuse to pay the exhorbitant upgrade fees!!! :? :?

Answers on a postcard?

Excerpt from Onestopphoneshop's E-mail response when I queried delivery date:

"As you are aware the E200 handset which you are purchasing is new to the network and also new on the market. Due to this there will be a slight delay with your order as the network are currently pending their delivery from the manufacture.

Dealers all over the Uk currently have an estimated delivery time of 6 weeks form the date of order for this handset, but as we are one of orange's largest dealers they have assured us that we will be the first to receive these handsets before any other retail or mail order company in the UK.

I can assure you that you will one of the first people in the Uk who shall receive one of the new E200 handsets.

These handsets are due to be released at the end of November so we estimate that every order will be fulfilled by the middle of December."

davy.

Guest spacecowboy6982
Hmm, just got word from my Orange Store Edinburgh.the ETA of the E200 is now end of November, start of December for us Scots :shock:

Only a few weeks wait I gues...

spacecowboy

I hate quoting myself :roll:

Just spoke to a fella at onestopshop - he said order the e200 & it should be delivered by the end of next week!! (34 quid on new contract)

Is he mad?? Or should I be rushing to place my order now??

Screw that, get an MPx200.

Free on a Your Plan 400 tariff.. Buuuut... £170 cashback. Oh my. I needed Your Plan 400 or thereabouts for the next 5 months anyway, but at this rate I'll be paying a tenner a month :lol:

Guest FrankyG
Screw that, get an MPx200.

Free on a Your Plan 400 tariff.. Buuuut... £170 cashback. Oh my. I needed Your Plan 400 or thereabouts for the next 5 months anyway, but at this rate I'll be paying a tenner a month :lol:

Is it 4 months that you have to keep the initial tariff? Sounds like a good deal to me anyhow!

i have just rang them for about the 5th time and this time i was told 7-10 days :lol:, according to the lovely female on the other end of the phone there have so far been 48 back orders and so at the current time the 1st delivery will meet backorder demands :), think i might order mine right now ;)

[edit] due to error in quickreply :( [/edit]

Guest mcwarre
So has anyone got a free way of transferring their number to a new phone - I don't mind changing tariffs and signing a new contract but refuse to pay the exhorbitant upgrade fees!!! :?  :? 

Answers on a postcard?

I am the same as you on E50 and loath to change it!

Buy a new phone on a new contract. Use your old sim in the new phone. Sell ur old phone. You have a new phone with your old number. People who call your new number will automatically divert to your old one.

{I think that you could call an orange number (can't remember 160 or summing) and set up a divert on there (as opposed to your phone divert) this is then free. }

You can then use the new sim when you want to use up those free minutes! (ok 2 contracts now but hey there is no such thing as a free lunch!).

No doubt there is a flaw in this plan which someone will point out!

Guest cybercamel

That doesn't sound like a bad idea. £15 for ED50, £30 for YP200, £45 a month, I can cope with that, plus if you get a decent amount for your old phone you could buy yourself out of the contract!

Guest cybercamel

Well I've done it! Ordered a new contract on YP200, going to run it for 4 months and then see where the fancy takes me! Of course, that's if I get through the credit check, which I won't :cry:

Apparently I was the 50th person to order one and they're getting 100 in thier first delivery which they hope will be next week.

I've also just jumped in and ordered one from them, on yourplan 400. I don't normally have a tariff anywhere near this, having been on ED50 for the last 3 or 4 years, but this seemed like the best deal. 400 cross net anytime minutes for £50 a month, with £100 cashback, the phone for free. I'll stay with this for the requisit 4 months then change down to 0vp 750 off peak/50 texts for £13.99.

One thing though, this company really doesn't have a clue when they will get the phones, they told me begining of December!!. No problem though, as long as I get it by Xmas!!.

On a different note I also ordered a bluetooth dongle from Watford, £18 odd delivered.

Kevlar