Has Onestopphoneshop.co.uk got best offer?

Guest Aonz

^ Whenever I see that sort of message I usually phone up, just to make doubley sure it's not me that they require the "Auth" from, mount of times I have forgotton to clear space on a Card or the person on the other end has take the wrong digit down somewhere.

Guest marksankey
didnt have to!  

14NOV03 ,Awaiting connection to Mobile Network

I had this same message on my order. When I phoned there was a lot of hmming and ahhing and being put on hold. Eventually I was told that a credit check hadn't come through from Orange yet but they would chase it up. A hour later the status changed to "Order complete" and delivery details were shown.

In other words I'd ring them up and check what's happening on your order.

Guest MARKUKCOUK

cheers for your advice mark!

just rung them, and luckily it really is just waiting for connection and the phone is in stock. Should be despatched today for delivery tomorrow!

YAY!

Ordered an E200 on Wednesday afternoon from them. Slight delay in Orange doing the credit check. It wasn't done until Thursday am.

Received a phone call from their Customer services 5pm last night to say it had been despatched and should be with me b4 lunchtime.

Roll on lunch time

Guest cybercamel

Didn't get any call to confirm dispatch, but how spooky is this, I was literally dialing their number, when, yes, you guessed it, it was delivered!

Fantastic!!!!!!!

Guest MARKUKCOUK

well, there WAS a problem, but thats sorted, and the order now says "complete!"

and ive jsut had a call from some random company offering me a free upgrade (probably to a Nokia 5110 or summut lol)

anyway, should be here tomorrow

Guest AdrianFRST

Ordered mine on Tuesday night and it arrived today. :lol:

Very impressed with it, a good improvement over the orignal SPV.

So cool being able to get over 100 contacts from one phone to another in 30 seconds flat!

I went for the OVP Everyone 100 tariff from Onestop. Strangely the phone is cheaper (£39.99) than more expensive tariffs!

Guest Pondrew

Ordered a week ago last Thursday, the E200 arrived this morning before 0900. Delighted with it so far, it's everything the SPV almost was. Good timing too as I'm going on nightshift tomorrow and need something to play with.

An observation: the phone arrived charged, just like when I got the SPV a year ago. How come?

A (small) gripe: The E200 won't stand up like the original SPV did! No more will I be able to watch it walk across the table when I receive a call in vibrate mode :lol:

What service do they use to send the phones? I would've thought Royal Mail Special Delivery, but mine was sent yesterday, yet the Royal Mail track and trace thing says it will be delivered before midday monday!! Special Delivery is guaranteed next day and they deliver on saturdays so what's going on? Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest MARKUKCOUK

<>

THE E100 didnt either ;)

ive got my phone, but they wont connect my new number till i pay the small matter of £116 on my existing contract that i owe. oops.

ill wait till end of the month then.

Currently...

Orange Old Sim --> New E200

O2 Sim --> E100

:lol:

ahh well

Guest Pondrew

It's definately Royal Mail special delivery as I tracked my onestop order using their tracking system and the code started SD.

Markukcouk: I too have my previous contract still hanging over me. Decided better to get an E200 straight away and cheap from onestop rather then pay for the upgrade. Problem is I'm left with one month left on my old contract. No big, I'll just use the free minutes on both!

What service do they use to send the phones? I would've thought Royal Mail Special Delivery, but mine was sent yesterday, yet the Royal Mail track and trace thing says it will be delivered before midday monday!! Special Delivery is guaranteed next day and they deliver on saturdays so what's going on?

Royal Mail Special Delivery isn't guaranteed on Saturday's, only Monday to Friday - although 90% of Saturday Special Delivery items are delivered on time.

Guest MARKUKCOUK

dont expect much from the free hands free kit by the way - its absolutely the worst piece of junk ive ever seen - it should be free - its not worth anything