Voice Command?

Guest Blakey

We've already discussed this in another thread right? If you still need info on how I got it, PM me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Shame it doesnt support bluetooth. Maybee in the next version (fingers crossed).

Guest Chaser81

Does anyone here find themselves being REALLY lazy, just because they have this program? I find myself asking "Whats the time?" from it a lot, even though when you press the Voice Command button, the screen comes on and the time is RIGHT THERE on the status bar!! I'll be listening to WMP10 and I'll say "Next Track" or "What song is this?" even though it would be less effort to just press the next key or LOOK at the title bar for the song name!!

I think I do it cause I can, and I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Does anyone here find themselves being REALLY lazy, just because they have this program? I find myself asking "Whats the time?" from it a lot, even though when you press the Voice Command button, the screen comes on and the time is RIGHT THERE on the status bar!! I'll be listening to WMP10 and I'll say "Next Track" or "What song is this?" even though it would be less effort to just press the next key or LOOK at the title bar for the song name!!

I think I do it cause I can, and I LOVE IT!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

http://channel9.msdn.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=15096

There is a 17 minute video on there showing of MS Automotive stuff .... this all looks to be using ms voice related stuff ..... i so want to be able to do this stuff in my car !!!

Check the video if you have time ... its well worth a watch.

Guest Chaser81

Yeah, seen that one, its cool, just goes on a bit and I get bored easy! It was cool though seeing all the different commands you could do (some of which I didnt know you could do)!

Guest En_croute

I've asked Handango and MS - don't hold your breath.

The US version limitations are on spoke numbers - it expects numbrs in a US format 555-555-5555, and although there are variations it's the weakest link int he trial version.

Saying that, I love it.

The amazement when it recognises names without recording a voice tag (aka Nokia) is amazing.

However my friend Sean has to be pronounced "seen" to be recognised!

Who should we Email about getting this program released in the UK. Maybe if enough people beg for it they will make it available . Almost wished I had not installed the demo . It expires in a couple of days and I dont know if I can live without it . :oops:

Guest Lingerhosen

Mine ran out yesterday. :cry:

I ended up shouting "PLAY MUSIC!!" at it in the car, wondering why it was ignoring me, then glanced at the screen to see the expiry message. That sucked. Come on Microsoft!!!!

Guest kurtfhouse

I can't believe there is any company stupid enough to stop people buying their product without any good reason, its hardly good business sense is it!

Screw 'em, hopefully a developer will make a better program and noone will ever buy their program again ha ha ha ha