PPC Homescreen

Guest J273

Guest vijay555

Using a couple of hacks I knocked up:

ToggleStart to remove and replace the bar at the top:

After%20install.jpg

Inuse.jpg

(I'm using phonealarm, and my hack replaces your startbar at the top, allowing you to see the today screen through, and so use PhoneAlarm as your start bar. You also have full use of your start bar - it's complicated :)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/viewtopic....r=asc&highlight

V

• 2 weeks later...
My Windows Mobile 2005 imitation :o

post-51-1118611071_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi

How did you create this homescreen? Does it also work in landscape mode? Is there any chance you could post the .TSK file here

Cheers

My attempt at WM5 (but not the WM5 background).

I didn't really want to use the WM5 'phone' and 'contact' buttons so I just made the ones I like to use.

Additional hardware functionality thanks to ButtonMapper. Large icons are claunch, and the scenario icons I created and they're using PPCProfiles.

post-114331-1126780875_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...
Guest shackk

Tell me what you think, finally startin to figure some of this out.

windowsblack1ja.pngwindowsblack23gs.png

wisbar advance2

spb weather, pocket+, diary

bliss night theme

green indicators from spb green ext theme

eten dialer w/grey skin

more to come but this will at least hold me over for now... :cool:

Edited by shackk

• 1 month later...
Guest drblow

Hey, that's nice! :P Have you created the weather images too?

I wonder would you mind sharing what info you have about creating PPC themes at this thread I started HERE. There's a big lack of info about skinning here at modaco, & I wanna change that! ;) I have added a few tips about replacing images, but I have no idea of how you have skinned the phone buttons.

What are you using for the little monitor bar? Is that iLauncher?

Edited by drblow

Guest shackk
Hey, that's nice! :P Have you created the weather images too?

I wonder would you mind sharing what info you have about creating PPC themes at this thread I started HERE. There's a big lack of info about skinning here at modaco, & I wanna change that! ;) I have added a few tips about replacing images, but I have no idea of how you have skinned the phone buttons.

What are you using for the little monitor bar? Is that iLauncher?

If you are talking about the battery monitor, that is part of spb pocket plus. As for the phone buttons a member of howardforums takes all the credit for that. His site is www.paulya.com and he has some very impressive work.

• 1 month later...
Guest impy78
yeah just a touch but it looks good! nice work :)

Thank you!!!

I love Wisbar - and I down loaded most of my themes, (including this one) from Deviant Art, and my favourite theme maker is Spotted Dog.

Edited by impy78

• 2 weeks later...
Guest travisb

Question for you all.

I have the Windows default theme at the moment with Pocket Weather, Pocket Breeze, Phone Alarm and PHM traylauncher on the Today screen. I can only prevent a vertical scroller appearing if I have Pocket Weather in compact view, which is rather pointless!

How do you get it to appear without the scroller (or isn't this possible with the default theme)?

Guest solsie
Question for you all.

I have the Windows default theme at the moment with Pocket Weather, Pocket Breeze, Phone Alarm and PHM traylauncher on the Today screen. I can only prevent a vertical scroller appearing if I have Pocket Weather in compact view, which is rather pointless!

How do you get it to appear without the scroller (or isn't this possible with the default theme)?

PocketBreeze allows you to size the height..You have to size them manually to avoid the scroller

• 2 months later...
Guest Mantra

Hi.

Can you tell me how/what you put the pic of the cat and "Cathy" at the top?

Is that owner-info customized or something you did with wisbar?

Thanks,

Dan

• 4 months later...

After a lot of downloading, customising, fiddling about and fine tuning...here's my current setup:

Today screen using Wisbar Advance and Wisbar Advance Desktop with 3ch0.l3ad3r's "Vista LITE" skin and a customised version of Doreen's Weatherpanel skin and bits of mbsb0812's "Meizus" skin (all available from the Lakeridge Software forum at www.lakeridgesoftware.com/forum):

post-101150-1171174569_thumb.jpg

Virtual page for Program icons using the icon pack from the Meizus skin, start and task bars hidden:

post-101150-1171174575_thumb.jpg

Virtual page with PocketBreeze and the 'Whatsta" skin by spmwinkel (from the SBSH forums at www.sbsh.net/forums):

post-101150-1171174584_thumb.jpg

It took me quite a while to get it all sorted out but it was worth it in the end (and it killed a lot of time at work too!). It shall be staying as my today screen - at least until I get bored of it that is! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...