Removing the Logo

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Chaser81
i dont see why you would want to remove the logos....i think phones in general look better with them...and besides, you should be proud to be an orange customer..lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I generally dont find them (the logos) as offensive as I used to. I remember that I used to avoid Orange like the plague because of their habit of putting their damn logo on everything. Having been with them a number of years, however, and considering that they are better than the other networks IMHO, I dont mind it as much.

I will, however, take any available opportunity to "sugar-cube" my phones to remove the offending Orange square if possible!! :twisted:

Guest SeaneyC

Does anyone know where you can get sugar cubes from!? I've looked in loads of places but they all have those stupid "straws" of sugar! All i want is a bleedin sugar cube or 2!!

Guest inspectorgadjet

*sigh* I was trying it out with my MDA III and got a bit too vigorous. I have a couple of scratches now. I just might leave the logos on my compact alone.

Any ideas how I can descratch?

Guest Chaser81

I tried this with a Sharp GX15 and destroyed the rear cover of the phone so caution is urged....

Having said that, have tried successfully with a C500 and an Imate Jam. I think it has something to do with the Metal painted chassis that they have.

Guy's.... Don't go rubbing every handset you find with cubes...

Check the composition of the handset 1st... C500 has a very hard coating the black housing is very tough.... Same with some Nokia and SonyE housings...

eg T610 is Alum... Works perfctly but Seimens s55 (eg) is not...

If in any doubt, try rubbing a little area on the back/bottom and see what happens !

Then go for it.. gently :lol:

maxmix

PS Tesco has cubes also :(