MoDaCo Tsunami Appeal - 2343.96 GBP + 790.38 USD!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest xerxes
I've mailed the guy in question to ask exactly what he means, but I don't really expect a reply.

TBH, having sat here activating people all day on new years day and doing a whole load of admin, it's a bit disheartening...

P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know better than to listen to the guy, Paul. There are always going to be arseholes on the Internet.

Guest uczmeg

Hi Paul,

I've just returned to the Smartphone world as the C500 seems to have got rid of all my issues with the fisrt SPV and was wondering if I need a plus account.

Well, this certainly answered my question! An amazing gesture. Well done!

Awarner, I used you as a referrer. A big thank you, to you too!

I'd already donated some to the appeals, but couldn't resist adding more thanks to you guys.

Cheers

Marc

Edited by uczmeg

I only joined a few months ago and I was moved by the goal of donating to those in need. I just signed up and look forward to learning and helping more in the smartphone/ppc world. Thanks.

Is there a special page to log into the Plus member area just so I know how to better use the great benefits.

Thannks.

Guest TigerNet

...thanks for your help Paul...I have re-signed...again a great idea. I had donated through my company, but this is a neat way of giving a bit extra...

@awarner...thanks for your idea, you are my reference!!!

Cheers

Nick

Guest Shuflie

I've just resubscribed, I think my subscription was probably up for renewal soon anyway but wasn't sure whether I was going to continue it since I don't have a windows smartphone anymore but this decided it for me. Good work.

Guest Paul [MVP]

Not sure really, it seems that donating via the website will allow them to claim the tax back?

I can't do anything atm, someone has filed a complaint against my PayPal account over an eBay auction, and my account is limited! DOH!

P