Is there any news on more stock?

Guest Wozbacca

Guest sganatra
Yeah Baby, my M2000 has arrived, been waiting since December but have it now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please can you specify from the following:

1. New Customer.

2. Upgrade.

3. Replacement.

4. Business Customer

Thanks

Guest Shaunfarris

Whoaaaa,

The pigs have stopped flying by.

It's here, my nice shiny new Orange M2000, as a new connection from Onestopphoneshop................Did order it back in December.

But who cares now.......I've got it.

Guest Pondrew

Doesn't seem a good sign either that Scancom.co.uk are only allowing business customer's to buy the M2000... Orange seems to have been pretty strict in who they alot their stock to...

Guest xtyalis
The pigs have stopped flying by.

It's here, my nice shiny new Orange M2000, as a new connection from Onestopphoneshop................Did order it back in December.

But who cares now.......I've got it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Apparently mine has also arrived today! Can't wait to get home and play, er, I mean get to grips with it.

FYI: I'm a new connection. Didn't go on waiting list, but have been waiting months for it to be in stock. Rang Onestopphoneshop on Wed night when I read on this forum that stock was coming in. The guy first quoted 10 days wait, then went "oh, we DO have stock!" Surprise to him too!

Got it on 120mins/£25 tariff for £134 -- compared with £249 on Orange website!

PS - Can I claim a record for greatest ever technology leap in phone upgrade? : from Philips Savvy brick bought on launch day of Virgin Mobile to M2000?!

Edited by xtyalis

Guest ichilton

Hi,

Retentions finally have them showing as in stock!! - I just ordered one!

Price has gone up though - they wanted £115 on my current tarrif - an O2 price match (100 mins, 100 sms for £25) or £165 on a special tarrif - £15/month (120 mins, 30 sms) so I took that and added a 60 sms pack at £4/month.

I aruged with them for a while telling them about the people who have had them for free from orange retentions and o2 retentions but they wouldn't budge :D

Oh well, at least it should be on the way now!! - i'm hoping to nearly cover the cost by selling my Treo 600 on ebay anyway.

--ian

Guest cybercamel

Popped into my local branch today (my weekly visit), I've had an M2000 on order since December, and instead of the blank looks I normally get I was told they were getting 2 on Monday! :lol: This by the Manager himself, so I'm hopeful. Not sure what sort of queue I'm in though. :(

Guest Wozbacca

i phoned up retentions earlier today and was told they still had none in stock and im still on a call back list.

ichilton, did you get a call back or did you just keep phoning?

Guest blackhorse
i phoned up retentions earlier today and was told they still had none in stock and im still on a call back list.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Orange estate is slowly refilling. Ive managed to source 5 units now in Orange Retail Harrogate for my customers.

Bet you wish you had a phone trainer like me! :lol:

Guest dazultra2000

Greeat...

so now all I have to do is wait for someone to break it and send it back...

apparently i'm first in line for a refurb handset.....

and considering mine still hasn't been done yet from back in early december, i should have at least another 2 months to wait whilst everyone else has theirs.

Super.

Guest ichilton

Strange - I hope they did actually have them in stock on Friday then!

Yep - I called about lunchtime and they had no stock but I had her chasing up why i'd been told for a week that i'd be getting a call back and had not had one - and that when we asked the outbound team they said they are not calling back on the M2000.... I heard nothing so I called back at tea time and while she was talking she stopped and said she'd just checked her system again and they were showing as in stock. As the price was higher than I wanted, I said i'd think about it. I called back about 1/2hr later, spoke to someone else who also said they were showing in stock and ordered one.

--ian

Guest witch-queen
Greeat...

so now all I have to do is wait for someone to break it and send it back...

apparently i'm first in line for a refurb handset.....

and considering mine still hasn't been done yet from back in early december, i should have at least another 2 months to wait whilst everyone else has theirs.

Super.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't think you are 1st in line ... I'm waiting for a replacement to my current M2000 which I've had since November which has a fault

Guest andyr27
Another lie by Orange! Woohooooo!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I call this morning, usual 15 minute wait. 'We never had any stock and no we don't have stock now. We have been given a date....but we don't believe it.'

Neither do I.

Guest nigidivitch
I call this morning, usual 15 minute wait. 'We never had any stock and no we don't have stock now. We have been given a date....but we don't believe it.'

Neither do I.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I might be wrong, but I just checked the Orange site, and they appear to have removed the M2000 from their list of phones? What could this mean?!

Guest Wozbacca

someone at orange told me that they get stock in on tuesdays and thursday, so im hoping for somthing tomorrow.

i've also heard that they get stocks on mondays and fridays so who knows!

its fecking irritating that there was stock available for new contracts but not for upgrades eventhough i've been told that retentions are the first to get any stock as they use them to keep customers with orange.

i've been told so much crap now i dunno what the hell is going on.

Guest Aussie Chick
someone at orange told me that they get stock in on tuesdays and thursday, so im hoping for somthing tomorrow.

i've also heard that they get stocks on mondays and fridays so who knows!

its fecking irritating that there was stock available for new contracts but not for upgrades eventhough i've been told that retentions are the first to get any stock as they use them to keep customers with orange.

i've been told so much crap now i dunno what the hell is going on.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have been callling Orange like you and have had really annoying answers, no stock, stock only for business users. However I called our local Orange retail shop and they had one in stock, I asked them to hold it. I called the O Retentions team back and they said to buy it from the shop £100 and they will credit me the money! Phone for free ( as promised). So they have kept one customer and now i am one happy Aussie Chick. I am charging the phone as I write and will let you know if it is all I am expecting!! :lol: :(