Is there any news on more stock?

Guest Wozbacca

Guest beak_appetit

Hey

I ordered the m2000 through onestopphoneshop on 12 janurary and have followed this thread since i realised they werent in stock. I'm STILL waiting on it with the order status as *currently being picked* since last wednesday.

SO! just thought i'd let you know i've found another site, www.mobilesUK.net that HAS got them in stock, i ordered it this morning, phoned to confirm stock and they told me it had been processed, was being dispatched and i will be receiving it tomorrow! They told me that they recieved stock today. Plus, to add to my enjoyment, theyre cheaper than onestop too. I got the m2000 on the o2 100 plan with double texts and mins (which onestop didnt offer!) for £128.00 instead of £130 odd that i originally paid.

Just phoned to cancel my order with onestop, when i was asked why i said 'coz you dont have them in stock and i've been waiting over a month' and he had the cheek to say 'we HAVE had them in stock!!'. When i told him i was emailed today saying that they are currently not delivering at the moment he just went 'oh...yeah...'

but yeah all i'm saying is, anyone still waiting GO TO MOBILESUK.NET!! coz they're nicer, politer and actually HAVE THE BLOODY THING!!!

Anyways, thats my rant over. Hope i've helped at least some of you. Coz i've sponged off reading this site without contributing for long enough :lol:

Guest raiderz
'Single number' 2 sims & 1 number is only available to corporate  customers and was launched in January - only 3 years after Vodafone!

1 How much are they?

2 Do you have to get one at the start of a contract or...

3 Can you request another SIM from business support for a current handset?

Guest boyrabs

I called orange today to return my broken M2000, and get a replacement... Just one snag - No M2000's in Stock!!! So I have to settle for a loan phone instead!

No one has any idea of when the phone will be available however when I called orange sales to anonamously enquire about the m2000 - they did have a limited stock!!!

Why can they not just get something right!!!

Guest andyr27
1 How much are they?

2 Do you have to get one at the start of a contract or...

3 Can you request another SIM from business support for a current handset?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No charge mentioned

No, not as far as CSR was concerned

I guess so but this is only available to corporate customers, upper tier business accounts right now

Guest adjonline
No charge mentioned

I guess so but this is only available to corporate customers, upper tier business accounts right now

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Single Number is £30 connection fee + £3 per month, which all in all isn't bad. Spoke to Orange Business (158) since no one at OCS had heard of it; launched in January for Medium+ Large Business, the eventual plan is to roll out to small businesses and then personal.

I can't see why they limit these services...what do they gain by doing so??!!

Guest andyr27
No charge mentioned

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just speaking to Orange. Sales offered me a phone but as soon as I said upgrade - 'we only deal with new customers!' Transferred and of course no stock for you because.....your an existing customer!!!! ' We have never had stock' B*******

Guest dazultra2000

oh dear boyrabs - you're stuck now :lol:

I know that at least 3 other people, including me are waiting for replacements. These are reaching back into November...

so I feel you'll have a long wait ahead of you. Sorry to be the bringer of terrible news.

Guest andyr27

I know that at least 3 other people, including me are waiting for replacements. These are reaching back into November...

so I feel you'll have a long wait ahead of you. Sorry to be the bringer of terrible news.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I turned down a P910i in January and that is when the wait started....

I am in London tomorrow so I will check out the other networks.

Guest boyrabs

Does anyone know if Orange do not replace the phone within a specified time / or if it ceases to become available where I would stand in terms of cancelling the contract and going to another provider that can actually provide the phone i want???

Tempted to tell them where to stick it if I have to wait ages!!!

Guest andyr27
Does anyone know if Orange do not replace the phone within a specified time / or if it ceases to become available where I would stand in terms of cancelling the contract and going to another provider that can actually provide the phone i want???

Tempted to tell them where to stick it if I have to wait ages!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Stock at Orange Uxbridge!! Just spoken to them but they can't match the Orange HQ offer.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

This whole business is really pissing me off.

](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)

Also: Just spoken to an actually quite helpful person in Upgrades, who said that the reason new connections have stock and nobody else does is that they only need to order a few for new connections.

They apparently have some sort of business rule that they get all the stock they need to satisfy demand in upgrades, then release them all at once. She said they needed thousands, so depending on how quick HTC are churning them out, it looks like we're still going to be waiting for some time people.

Edited by Neil

Guest Aussie Chick
i'm having problems getting through to retentions, when i ever i ask, they say is it regarding the m2000, and they seem to fobb me off every time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was given 08000792288 to call retentions direct. try this and see.

Aussie Chick

Guest Aussie Chick
Do not buy direct from shop, as aussie chicks apparent deal for a refund i am assured by ocs as inpossible, i did it and have been refused!

after an hour arguing with them the following points were made:-

Orange have lack of stock due to demand!!! - My ass they've lack of stock due to lack of stock, few ppl compared to other handsets r after the m2000!!!

Orange r the only one with the m2000 so theres no point going to 02 etc!!! - they seem to believe the handset is designed and manufactuered by orange not HTC and xda's etc are not at all the same LOL!!!

They do not wish to retain my business of £3-4k per annum regardless of the fact a £100 refund would secure it. - So i'm taking the 2 handsets out of contracts off to 02 or someone else and when the other 2 handsets contracts expire their going also!!!

I cant even cancel my new upgrade contract due to a no 14day money back guarentee on upgrades. - Dont we love these deals?

They've never heard (3cs rep) of Modaco and aussie chick is a liar and anyone claiming they got it free is also lying if they upgraded.

Orange need to take a step back cos as a businessman i would never treat a client with such utter contempt!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I only have the Customer Service guys promise that he will credit my account with £100. I had to buy it from the retails shop yesterday. I guess the proof won't come till i check my account. ( Beginning of march!!) :?:

Guest its_millertime22

Hey everyone,

I too have been waiting weeks with the promise of a free upgrade to the M2000 (I am on the 200 mins anytime tariff £30)...

...couldn't take it after reading here everyday how I would probably be waiting weeks so today got my PAC, went to the o2 shop in manchester and got a black XDA IIs....

Unfortunatly, NO BATTERY in the box! ...and spoke to O2 who said if I do it through them it could take weeks so I might as well go to the shop, who I'm guessing won't have any since they didn't have any other batteries for sale while I was buying it and they said I got the last XDA IIs there!

Might go back to Orange, hope they'll let me have my upgrade offer still, and I'll just have to wait...

Anyone with their phone can tell me, when it slides apart, is it supposed to be a little stiff and not that smooth? and will your phone turn on without the battery but whilst plugged in to power??

I'll keep my fingers crossed for everyone here!

Pete

Guest cybercamel

Got a call from my local shop today to say they were getting them in tomorrow! :lol: They are putting one by for me as I'm away until Saturday, still not holding my breath though!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm getting very annoyed, I'm in a simiar boat, the keyboard started playing up on my M2000 (absolutely loved it but use it for mail, so really need the keyboard), and I sent it back actually looking forward to having a go of a P910 for a week or so, but I'm sorry, the Sony might be good for some things, but that QWERTY is a joke, absolutely unusable.

...Have been waiting for a replacement for over a fortnight now, and still no word on when Orange are even expecting more replacement handsets. Had a guy on new connections boasting that they had 777 brand new handsets just waiting for new connections.

Shows you were Orange place their priorities... I've spent a long time singing their praises but now I'm considering looking for a data only tariff with another supplier.... If such a thing exists...

Guest andyr27
I'm getting very annoyed, I'm in a simiar boat, the keyboard started playing up on my M2000 (absolutely loved it but use it for mail, so really need the keyboard), and I sent it back actually looking forward to having a go of a P910 for a week or so, but I'm sorry, the Sony might be good for some things, but that QWERTY is a joke, absolutely unusable.

...Have been waiting for a replacement for over a fortnight now, and still no word on when Orange are even expecting more replacement handsets.  Had a guy on new connections boasting that they had 777 brand new handsets just waiting for new connections.

Shows you were Orange place their priorities...  I've spent a long time singing their praises but now I'm considering looking for a data only tariff with another supplier....  If such a thing exists...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think 02 and vodaphone offer them for XDAs and blacberrys

Guest raiderz
A fortnight?

Try going 6 weeks without your beloved M2000!

But I totally agree, this is absolutely stinking ridiculous.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well my g/f's M2000 keeps turning off and wont come back on, when the battery is changed it comes back on, she wants to send it back for a replacement but I told her not to for the time being, because she can't cope without her diary and some programs she installed on it.

Maybe the Blue Angel is becoming a victim of its own success ??

I only have the Customer Service guys promise that he will credit my account with £100. I had to buy it from the retails shop yesterday.  I guess the proof won't come till i check my account. ( Beginning of march!!)    :?:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dont doubt that they told u that aussiechick, but to be honest they simply dont communicate between their CS and about 4 months ago we had an unknown phone added to our account!

As mad as it seems you'd assume they would have removed it instantly as we never requested, signed, recieved, activated or carried out anything to do we a new handset.

It eventually cost us about 4hrs of a secretarys time over 2 weeks and a good couple of my hours on the phone to finally resolve an incident of which they finally credited us close to £400 in respect of false invoices towards the said handset.

My point - the initial complaint by us to completion of the dispute took 3months!

Court threating letters from Orange!

Notes (several pages) on our account which they dont bother to check!

And as for ring backs forget it!

At the end what did we get? Not even a sorry!

I love(d) Orange and like many others here hadnt a bad word to say but how can i expect this attitude towards myself and all the others on this forum compounded to show anything other than to say "If your new Hi How Can We Help You" and if your a long serving customer "So What! What Do You Want An Apology LOL!"

I'd be very surprised if you get sh*t back, please let us all know if you do, all the best.

Guest pizdyetz77

Hello all,

Just off the phone to OCS asking about my M2000. Yawwwwn.

A 'fairly' helpful agent (took a while to get past the Brezhnev-style standard answer of 'No') eventually told me that they got stock in this morning and that their 'outbound' team started contacting back-order customers this morning.

I asked if they were contacting new customers / replacements / upgrades and she said that even upgrades like myself are being contacted.

She couldn't tell me where on the list I am so it's more wait and see, i suppose.

I helped my dad (with O2) get an XDA-IIs upgrade this morning. He's getting it in 3-5 days. As an upgrade he's getting a £15 a month line rental (permanent 20% off the usual £19.20) with 50mins and 25 text, 3 months free to start with, a free BT headset - all for £179.99. The outlay sounds expensive but over the year works out the cheapest I've seen yet.

I've attached an Excel spreadsheet to help calculate annual outlay on different tarriffs. Some of the results surprised me when worked out in this way. Hope this helps others.

GH

Copy_of_BUYING_M2000.zip

Copy_of_BUYING_M2000.zip

Guest ichilton
they got stock in this morning and that their 'outbound' team started contacting back-order customers this morning.

Dont want to depress you, but I got told this the other week and after over a week of calling every few days and them telling me that, I still never got a call back. In the end, they started going to check with the supervisor of the outbound team and coming back saying they were not actually calling out on the M2000.

--ian

Guest dazultra2000

I think it's reached the point where I've heard every possible excuse now.

I'm currently not believing a word Orange says until I have an M2000 turn up at my door. Until then, I am considering ANYTHING Orange says to be rubbish and lies. I suggest everyone else does too.