Is there any news on more stock?

Guest Wozbacca

Guest viper4u2nv

i still on the other hand is still waiting for my mda3!!!!! osps are takin ages to send it and keep asking for my old t-mobile number. fact is i have neva been on t-mobile!!!! getting really fed up. nigidivitch ordered same day as mine, but he received it the next day. ahhhhhh. been waiting 3 weeks for a damn fone, held out 2 weeks for m2000 but they took donkey years, then ditched it and went onto the mda 3 and waiting a week for the fone. argh!!!!!!!!

hows the fone nigidivitch???

Guest mhanbury

Just keep chasing them mate and always ask for the persons full name you are dealing with over the phone, they're usually much more helpfull once you have their name!!! Then threaten to get it on O2 if they don't hurry up and get it sorted! Well that's what I would.

Like you I've been holding out for the M2000 since just before Christmas, really wanted to treat myself back then and am getting really fed up waiting for Orange. Think I'm going to order it on the O2 network soon from one of the online interned stores like uplands!

Just rang Orange CS who said that their system is saying the M2000 should be available "early next week". They don't know whether it will be restricted to Business or not, as this info isn't available to them until the phone is.

Guest sganatra
Back in stock today. (24th January)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can I ask where you got your information from??

Really cant be arsed to call Orange for the 20th time since xmas and get yet another muppet on the phone feeding me a load of crap!

Maybe we should start a thread to list all the users who left Orange for other networks just because of this phone and send it to Orange.

Maybe then they will see what a big mistake they made by not keeping Staff and Customers properly informed.

Guest wheresalan
Back in stock today. (24th January)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just phoned O on 150 and upgrades have said there are none in stock. They couldn't give me a date, just a 'anytime soon....'. yeah yeah :D

Dade, could you give us more info? Cheers.

Al

Guest sganatra

OK, i just called Orange.

Apparently the Staff were briefed this morning.

The phones are in stock now, but will be available after testing.

Monday is when they expect to have them ready for despatch.

Guest Pondrew
Orange might not be happy with them, but I am - the Blue Angel is fantastic and I fully recommend it!!

Here here!

Folks, thought you might be interested to hear that I just discovered OneStop are doing the M2000 on OVP Tmobile relax 200 (18month & 12month) for the same handset price as the MDA III. Nice! I knew OVP matched tariff but didn't think they would sell the MDA III as cheap as T-Mobile...

Still, I'm actually quite impressed with T-Mobile so far and although the GPRS is expensive (£15 for 10meg in my case) I'm not regretting leaving Orange (if they put up a new mast here I'd probably go back though!).

Guest philgriffiths

So thats where all the stock is going! Dade are you panic buying by any chance? :D

Don't you have enough of them anyway!

Edited by philgriffiths

Guest wiltsboy

Just phone uplands and they said that they should have stock by Friday this week, and one stop phone shop say Wednesday next week, no one seems to know anything.

Just talked to Orange Business, the phones are definitely in stock, they are being tested at the moment, Orange want to extensively test the unit before they dispatch because they ‘had so much trouble with the M1000’.

So expect dispatch on Monday.

Guest Wozbacca

its getting beyond a joke now, every week for the last month they've said "should be available on monday"

im getting so tired of phoning up every day asking about it. im gonna resist the temptation to go to t-mobile though. just wish they'd hurry up!

Guest mhanbury

Totally agree, can't understand why its taking Orange so long. I was looking to move onto ORange from O2 but I've now had the XDA IIs on O2 and upgraded my contract with them. Been waiting for Orange since the start of December!

We should start a topic, people who have moved to other providers because of the problems with Orange getting M2000 stock!

Guest alanrenouf
Totally agree, can't understand why its taking Orange so long.  I was looking to move onto ORange from O2 but I've now had the XDA IIs on O2 and upgraded my contract with them.  Been waiting for Orange since the start of December!

We should start a topic, people who have moved to other providers because of the problems with Orange getting M2000 stock!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Orange seem to be loosing a lot of customers, if they were more truthful it would make things a lot easier.

I’m hanging on at the moment only because my contract is due mid Feb, I have issued my 30 days notice and told them to give me a ring if they get themselves sorted before then.

I managed to take the woman’s name and number as I don’t want to get somebody with a different story next time.

:twisted: Sort it out ORANGE ! :twisted:

That’s my rant over anyway, I feel better now !

Guest Shaunfarris

So has anyone got any new answers from Orange or Onestop.

Are we still on the "It's expect next week", or do we have any real answers??

Surely someone out there knows someone who works for Orange

Guest noogie bear

Hi

I cancelled my orange m2000 on monday with onestopphoneshop and ordered t mobile mda3 instead from them. They just told me its back in stock today and mine is on its way tomorrow. HOORAY i only ordered the orange m2000 in dec for xmas (yeah whatever)

Guest Wozbacca

if theres anyone here who has resisted the temptation to leave orange, i spoke to OCS today and they've said that they have started distributing the handsets they have reserved for the customers who'd arranged a call back.

so we should hear in the next few days

Guest Wozbacca

ok, scrap that i thought i'd phone back to see what they said a second time and the guy in retensions has said that they have no m2000 in at all they havent been in testing, they havent been facilitating back orders and they have no idea when they are coming in either. on top of that, the free upgrade i was offered in November has for some reason been lost and i was under the impression that i was put on a list to be called back or txt'd back when they came in stock. but again for whatever reason, thats been lost too. f*cking great!

im trying really really hard to stay with orange, but to be honest, i don't know why anymore. no one knows anything and its a ball ache and a half to get what you want!

Just spoke to an Orange Bloke (One of my mates who works in a call centre and knows about the M2000 problems) and he tell me that orange have just released a memo which says.

"Which pleb told everyone that the M2000 was Available ?, cus it not."

(That was the bottom line ;-)

He tells me that orange have 2000 units comming in on Friday and that Business stores only will be getting them and no units are being send to to other retailers, this is just for orange stores only. Another shipment of 3000 are on backorder.

I hope this helps.

DiGRem