Is there any news on more stock?

Guest Wozbacca

Guest ichilton
have been offered the phone for £60 and a price matched 3 500min xnet contract - but no texts... what do you think? good deal or not?

Which network - how much per month?

--ian

Guest viper4u2nv

mda 3 does come with 2 batteries. my mates got m2000, we compared and theres no difference apart from the network user interfaces installed.

gprs is a tad expensive on t-mobile, but cheap if you get it in a bundle.

Guest ichilton
mda 3 does come with 2 batteries. my mates got m2000, we compared and theres no difference apart from the network user interfaces installed.

Interesting - I must have read wrong.

So you get the same in the box and the batteries are the same model number?

--ian

Guest ichilton
same in the box, but not sure about the batteries being the same model number.

ok - i'd be interested in hearing if they are the same model if you get a chance to compare of if anyone else knows.

Thanks

--ian

Guest walks17
Which network - how much per month?

--ian

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I said I wanted a 3(the network) contract or else!!! Because they price match.

£25 bucks per month

They said they will see what they can do. then he made some bullsh it typing sound and said it would be ok, but without any free text messages though.

I'm still wondering if its a good deal

Edited by walks17

Guest inspectorgadjet

viper4u2nv: You seriously got two batteries in the box? I feel cheated. I only got one battery. You ordered from onestopphoneshop.co.uk didn't you? Perhaps I need to call them.

Guest nigidivitch
mda 3 does come with 2 batteries.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oi! How come you get two batteries? I only got the one god damn it!! There's no consistency...no consistency at all!!!!! Can you clarify what you got in u'r box?!

Guest ichilton
I said I wanted a 3(the network) contract or else!!! Because they price match.

£25 bucks per month

EH? - so Orange offered you an M2000? - go for it!!

500 mins for 25/month is great if you make a lot of calls and not many sms (although you can still add text messaging packs!)

--ian

Guest martinlaidlaw
Oi! How come you get two batteries?  I only got the one god damn it!!  There's no consistency...no consistency at all!!!!!  Can you clarify what you got in u'r box?!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I only got one battery too!! Got mine from Onestop aswell.

If this is correct, do you think I could say to T-mobile that I didn't get a spare battery, or would they know I didn't get the handset directly from them?? No harm in trying I suppose?

Anyone else get 2 batteries with their MDAIII??

Martin

Phone history - Orange SPV (orig) - Orange MPx200 - T-Mobile MDAIII (bye bye Orange)

Guest raiderz
I only got one battery too!!

Probably world wide shortage in PH26B batteries lol seriously I have a sneaking suspicion that Orange have updated the M2000 with patches and an updated ROM.

Anyone who has one of these new M2000, please post what Rom's are on it.

Edited by raiderz

Guest Pondrew

Ok, all the reviews and stuff I've seen online say T-Mobile only ship 1xbattery. The T-Mobile MDA III documentation I got with my MDA III says only 1xbattery. My MDA III came with only 1xbattery (from OneStop).

Someone has been very very lucky and I'm afraid we haven't got a leg to stand on to get a spare off either T-Mobile nor OneStop as it's not advertised as coming with one (except from Orange).

Guest Pondrew
I read somewhere that the MDA3 doesn't have as higher-power battery as the Orange one so it doesn't last as long - also you only get 1 battery on the MDA3 but 2 on Orange - is that right?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oops. That first rumour about a lesser powered battery was being spread by me and it turned out to be wrong. Sorry peeps!

The batterys are the same power (think it was something like 1490 or something).

Certainly though you do only get one battery.

Guest ichilton
The batterys are the same power (think it was something like 1490 or something). Certainly though you do only get one battery.

Thanks for clarifying!

--ian

Guest sganatra

Just called Orange this morning.

Apparently i have been assigned a phone and will be called back sometime today or 2morow.

Not holding my breath tho!

:oops:

Guest ichilton
Just called Orange this morning. Apparently i have been assigned a phone and will be called back sometime today or 2morow.

That's basically what I was told last Wed, Thurs and Fri - there is a limited number in stock for the people like me who have been waiting since Dec and i'll be getting a call any time..........

Do post if you get a call back! (anyone).

--ian

Edited by ichilton

Guest sganatra

Reason i posted that was cause when i called them last week, they said that they had the phones in, but were testing and releasing them today.

Now i am told that i will recieve a call either today or tommorow.

Will call them on Wednesday if i dont hear anything.

Just thought i would post and update everyone on what i have been told, thats all.

Guest ichilton
Reason i posted that was cause when i called them last week, they said that they had the phones in, but were testing and releasing them today.

Now i am told that i will recieve a call either today or tommorow.

Yeah they keep saying that too - how long can it take to test a phone? :D

--ian

Guest RussellH

I've just spoken to the damaged phone section about my replacement. They don't yet have stocks in there, but expect them after midday. I'm told I will definitely get a call back as soon as they come in.

Guest CeriEdwards

I've been told by my Corporate account manager again today that they are still out of stock and are 'expected next week' :evil:

I am getting a bit sick of hearing that excuse as my M2000 has been on back order since the beginning of December!!

Guest Shaunfarris

Am I right in saying that for all of us who have ordered our M2000's and are still waiting for Orange to pull their finger out and give us REAL information regarding its availability, we are also now going to be penalised by not benefitting from the FREE evening calls for the life of the contract as the offer expires today.

COME ON ORANGE SORT YOURSELF OUT

Guest sganatra
we are also now going to be penalised by not benefitting from the FREE evening calls for the life of the contract as the offer expires today.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bet we all get a call 1st thing in the morning saying that they are ready for delivery!

LOL

Orange Scam??