Virtual Pool Mobile Smartphone Beta is here

Guest vpmobile

Guest simonbratt99

....pretty annoyed actually as the ACTUALY cost (for UK) is $23.44, they dont mention about adding VAT (im sure it in the small print somewhere!!!!)..

umm and my reg code doent work lol

(i assume yours does?)

Hope i get a reply soon from Celris thingy.

But anyway.... on the demo (or full game when i get to try it) wouldnt it be handy to be able to flip the screen 180- deg, as im LEFT HANDED!!!!

Edited by simonbratt99

Guest vpmobile

Did you get your reg code working?

If not, PM me.

....pretty annoyed actually as the ACTUALY cost (for UK) is $23.44, they dont mention about adding VAT (im sure it in the small print somewhere!!!!)..

umm and my reg code doent work lol

(i assume yours does?)

Hope i get a reply soon from Celris thingy.

But anyway.... on the demo (or full game when i get to try it) wouldnt it be handy to be able to flip the screen 180- deg, as im LEFT HANDED!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Edited by vpmobile

Superb game. I'll be splashing the cash later to buy this one. Great work :D

I was going to ask for an option to flip the screen because I'm RIGHT handed and the keys are currently under my left hand. Am I going mad or is this how it should be (on a C500). I would have thought that for right handed use one would want the keys under the right hand and not the left hand?!

Guest vpmobile

You'll end up using your right hand on the aiming buttons, and left hand for other less common stuff.

I'll think about a screen flip, but right now things like online multiplayer are a higher priority.

Superb game.  I'll be splashing the cash later to buy this one.  Great work :D

I was going to ask for an option to flip the screen because I'm RIGHT handed and the keys are currently under my left hand.  Am I going mad or is this how it should be (on a C500).  I would have thought that for right handed use one would want the keys under the right hand and not the left hand?!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm, I must be cack-handed then because my right hand is just holding the right hand edge of the phone and the left hand (in fact, just my thumb) is pressing all the buttons :D Anyway, great game but hope you do put in a flip-screen option.

Guest Paultriant
When they game is released (and it looks like Handango is ready) it will be 20% off for a couple of weeks... so there is your $14.99 (or there about). :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

vpmobile, what did you mean by this? Are you working on a discount code to use on Handango?

Edited by Paultriant

Guest vpmobile

About the 20% off... Handango should have this soon and i can post the promotional code in the next day or two... before the weekend.

Edited by vpmobile

About the 20% off... Handango should have this soon and i can post the promotional code in the next day or two... before the weekend.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aaaah.. goody, I paid 20% too much :?:

Guest simonbratt99

1 programmer 18 months eh... (+some little elf helpers) brilliant job, yes 10/10. Best game ive seen or got on the phone. A few points..

1. .. just brilliant

2. a set of red and yellow balls would be welcome, especially as the screens smaller than a PC and red and yellow are far easier to see.

3. The actual 'Career selection' screen isnt that obvious what you are actually selectin.

4. Flip screen (desperate for)

6. Jump ball? probably too tricky for our ikkle Smartphone.

7. A plug in little usb travel mouse for MAJOR FUN (someone has to invent this soon, imagine the improvement)

8...would be nice to press 'over head view' any time the computer player is playing.

Im struggling to think of improvements but thats them, fine job Guys.

(oh and hi fozzie will be down to poole again soon for some windsurfin, and mudeford. Fozzie i read it, but i wish i haddent)

Edited by simonbratt99

Guest vpmobile
You never paid too much at all.  The game is worth every penny :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you haven't purchased already, here is the discount code

Thanks again for the testing and comments!

Guest Terry21uk

I downloaded the trial version from Handango. Only played 3 matches out of the allowed 10 and then it would not let me play any more. I uninstalled the game, thinking it had crashed and re-downloaded installed it but it still wont let me play, I keep getting the "Trial version is limited to 10 matches of 6 ball...ect, ect " screen. Whats happened?

Guest simonbratt99

anyone else have a bug in vpm?

im on the red table now and my cue dissapears when i go to strike, then i have to strike again with no cue, and it always seems to be a full strength?

any ideas?

hmm yes a reboot of the phone does sort it, but a program restart doesnt

Edited by simonbratt99

Guest mavisdavis

@Terry21

All I can sugest is buy the full game. Its worth every penny. But untill then delete the 3 files in Storage/My Documents starting with vp and see what happens

@simonbratt99

Not had any problems but I have noticed it but not every game. I use the red table to build my cash up. :lol:

I tried it on my new motorola mpx 220 (US cingular version with latest rom 1.30.0.0) and it works perfectly now i'm waiting the final version to buy it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What do you mean by final version? It HAS been released now!

• 2 weeks later...