Turning off Display and Backlight?

Guest gaplayer26

Guest dieter98
Hi All,

Can someone please make a .cab file for this. I would like to try it on my Audiovox SMT5600? Thanks!

8)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You dont need a cab for the last file, just copy in Storage folder and start it.

Guest robertperalta

Thanks dieter98,

I copied the BackLite.exe to my Smartphone and even created a speed dial for it. However, the backlite does not turn off and on. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Robert

Guest dieter98
Thanks dieter98,

I copied the BackLite.exe to my Smartphone and even created a speed dial for it. However, the backlite does not turn off and on. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Robert

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

which version you have, the with opnnet or the smaller without.

the smaller set displaylite to half, after defined time for normal backlite after a keypress is over.

if you set timeout for backlite after keypresses on never, my app cant work.

Guest robertperalta

Hi dieter98,

I used the one from your post (see below). Please let me know what to do. Thanks again.

--------------------------------------------------------

here is a simple verion without opnnet, plz try it.

Attached File(s)

BackLite.exe ( 8.82k )

:lol:

Guest dieter98
Hi dieter98,

I used the one from your post (see below). Please let me know what to do. Thanks again.

here is a simple verion without opnnet, plz try it.

Attached File(s)

BackLite.exe ( 8.82k )

:lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What is ur setting for bacvklight timeout ?

Guest robertperalta

Backlight time out: 60 seconds (right now)

I tried 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 60 seconds, ad Never, none of them working. Thanks!

Robert

Guest dieter98
Backlight time out: 60 seconds (right now)

I tried 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 60 seconds, ad Never, none of them working. Thanks!

Robert

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybee on this phone it doesnt work, I tested on SDA and imate sp3.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Leaskovski
Here is the code I played around with.

Maybee it looks a little bit confused, but was only for testing and I took the relevant things from it in another app.

Try to improve it or not.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi, i am new to smartphone programming so be gentle.

Ive install the OpenNetCf frame work and i have VS.Net 2003 (My full time job is programming so we get this as part of some sort of subscription from MS. Im a foxpro man). I have tried to open the project up, but VS.Net tells me to go away. It says, unable to read the project file .

Could you give me some tips on why this isn't opening? Is there something that i need to install into VS.Net from the DVD?

Cheers

Guest gaplayer26
Hi, i am new to smartphone programming so be gentle.

Ive install the OpenNetCf frame work and i have VS.Net 2003 (My full time job is programming so we get this as part of some sort of subscription from MS.  Im a foxpro man).  I have tried to open the project up, but VS.Net tells me to go away.  It says, unable to read the project file .

Could you give me some tips on why this isn't opening?  Is there something that i need to install into VS.Net from the DVD?

Cheers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you installed the Smartphone 2003 SDK? It's available from Microsoft - you'll need this in addition to VS2003 and the OPENNetCF.org libraries....

HTH

G

Guest Leaskovski
Have you installed the Smartphone 2003 SDK?  It's available from Microsoft - you'll need this in addition to  VS2003 and the OPENNetCF.org libraries....

HTH

G

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah yes that could help! :roll:

Guest Leaskovski

Hmm, spoke to soon. I noticed that when i have tried to run a sample app smart device app using an emulator, the device drivers cannot install thus when i try and install this sdk.... failed as the smartphone emulator cannot be installed!!!

Grr, blooming MS pile of....

Oh and yes, i have a network connect/admin rights/active sync installed yada yada yada

Edited by Leaskovski

• 4 years later...
Guest emilioarts

i downloaded and installed the framework and when i try ur program it says 'Core' is not a member of 'Win32' ?

Edited by emilioarts