Bluetooth Headsets MPX220

Guest hunmin

Guest scubaru

I've tried a SE HBH-15 and HBH-60 with the MPX220 and both (which worked had great with my T68i) barely worked... maybe 50-60% of the time.

I bought an HS850 on ebay and life is GREAT now. 100% of the calls come in, great sound, very comfortable, endless battery, etc.

Now IF ONLY we had BT voice dialing (like I've had for the past three years with my Sony equipment, we'd really be in the 21st century, eh?

PS: Anyone know if I can use my BT headset with Skype if I buy a USB BT adapter?

Guest tw1511
I've tried a SE HBH-15 and HBH-60 with the MPX220  and both (which worked had great with my T68i) barely worked... maybe 50-60% of the time.

I bought an HS850 on ebay and life is GREAT now. 100% of the calls come in, great sound, very comfortable, endless battery, etc.

Now IF ONLY we had BT voice dialing (like I've had for the past three years with my Sony equipment, we'd really be in the 21st century, eh?

PS: Anyone know if I can use my BT headset with Skype if I buy a USB BT adapter?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you have a Bluetooth hub (I have the Logitech Bluetooth keyboard, mouse and media pad), so I connect my BT headset to the hub, open Skype, and change the hardware for Skype to see my BT headset and it works great...

Guest hunmin
If you have a Bluetooth hub (I have the Logitech Bluetooth keyboard, mouse and media pad), so I connect my BT headset to the hub, open Skype, and change the hardware for Skype to see my BT headset and it works great...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Any news about Skype for smartphone?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest synthetik

I work for cingular and have seen / sold a lot of the motorola HS headsets as well as Nokia Jabra and Plantronics. They are are all good for various reasons and users (except maybe the 801) but I just bought myself an 805 and I love it, its a bit heavier than the others but the batt life is AMAZING and the ability to just swap out a fresh AAA - you can even use rechargeables if you want. I hate having to plug things in to charge them. If you can handle the (marginal) extra weight this is the one to get!

Edited by synthetik