Blueness feat. Anetta Keys v1.6

Guest scar45

Guest scar45
Hello

I just tried to download and install this one, but it seems that smartphinger homepage is down, anyone who can mail it to me, or send it to here as an attachment?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey man, thanks for your interest in my theme! I hope you enjoy it (once you get it working correctly of course!) and to help you get it working properly, you can now find the SmartMonitor plugin at this site:

http://www.ferrandez.plus.com/SmartMonitor/

Lemme know what you think once its installed!

-scar

Guest One-Note Pony

Great theme, beautiful resolution...no complaints about the choice of subject, either!

I'm having one problem: the startup and shutdown screens didn't work on my SMT5600, so I went and browsed the files that the .CAB puts onto the phone, and they don't seem to be there at all. Did you remove them in this version, or does it put them somewhere odd by default?

Guest scar45
Great theme, beautiful resolution...no complaints about the choice of subject, either!

I'm having one problem: the startup and shutdown screens didn't work on my SMT5600, so I went and browsed the files that the .CAB puts onto the phone, and they don't seem to be there at all.  Did you remove them in this version, or does it put them somewhere odd by default?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey man, thanks for the kind words! Glad you enjoy. In terms of the extra screens, they should be installed to IPSM\STORAGE\SCREENS (bunch of gifs in there) Hopefully this helps to solve your problem, however if it doesn't, let us know!

good luck!

-scar

Guest One-Note Pony
Hey man, thanks for the kind words! Glad you enjoy. In terms of the extra screens, they should be installed to IPSM\STORAGE\SCREENS (bunch of gifs in there) Hopefully this helps to solve your problem, however if it doesn't, let us know!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Found 'em, thanks - they're where you said they'd be. Now to figure out why they don't work...

Guest scar45
Found 'em, thanks - they're where you said they'd be.  Now to figure out why they don't work...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cool, however sucks that they still don't work...I would maybe check your registry (with PHM Regedit or the Mobile Registry Editor for PC) and navigate to (i THINK) HKEYLOCALMACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai: (or something like that...look for the "RAI" somewhere...sorry i cant really remember) each event in there should have a BKBitmapFile which points to my screens in STORAGE\SCREENS.

Hope this helps man! im running out of ideas :)

-scar

Guest ElGato65

The only thing that stopped me using this excellent theme on my C500 was there was no Calendar item. I see now it has tasks (would have prefered calendar). Also now I have a C550 it doesn't works os well with the images, will there ever be a port to the C550 with perhaps some calendar info.

I have dabbled from time to time but at the moemtn just can't seem to get my head around the XML, particalarly the positioning of items.

Guest iTreKs

I have this homescreen now on my Qtek 8080, and it works well, exept when im going to call someone and i press the numbers, they appear in white, and so is the background...so I can't see what numbers i've pressed, how do I change that backround/text-colour?

Also I want to see the phone memory instead of SD memory bar...because I dont have SD...how can I change that?

And there is a bug when someone calls me...

http://uploadx.net/bin/?id=rdjwkas=

Edited by iTreKs

Guest One-Note Pony
Cool, however sucks that they still don't work...I would maybe check your registry (with PHM Regedit or the Mobile Registry Editor for PC) and navigate to (i THINK) HKEYLOCALMACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai: (or something like that...look for the "RAI" somewhere...sorry i cant really remember) each event in there should have a BKBitmapFile which points to my screens in STORAGE\SCREENS.

-scar

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's the right reg hive, but I think I'm missing keys for startup and shutdown screens. If you can tell me what the key names are supposedto be, I can import a REG file that populates the BKBitmap values with the path to your images. We're getting closer...I think. Thanks!

-- ONP

• 1 month later...
Guest Polluti0n

Is there any way to see if you have new voicemails from this homescreen? The screen is great, my favorite out of all the downloads although it would be really nice to know if I have new voicemails =)

Thanks

Just installed this on my C500 and it's an excellant theme, but....

My storage card displays ????

Had q uick read of the .xml code and it refers to it as \Mounted Volume which according the another post this is correct.

Anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it

Everything else seems fine and it's an excellant home screen

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same problem here.. (Qtek 8020 / WM2003se / ATP 512mb 60x).

I use Smarmonitor 0.9.6.0 from http://www.ferrandez.plus.com/SmartMonitor/

Also my startup and shutdown screens won't activate. Not even after a hard reset!! ;)

Same problem here.. (Qtek 8020 / WM2003se / ATP 512mb 60x).

I use Smarmonitor 0.9.6.0 from http://www.ferrandez.plus.com/SmartMonitor/

Also my startup and shutdown screens won't activate. Not even after a hard reset!! ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Def W,

In terms of your SmartMonitor displaying "???" I am not sure what the cause may be, but I am attaching the (slightly) older version of SmartMonitor that you can try. I find that this 9.5.1 version actually works better on my MPx200. "Mounted Volume" is the correct designation to use, and I promise you guys that I'm using the exact same theme that's posted for download and everything works fine for me. So try the 9.5.1 SmartMonitor and let me know if that fixes anything. Otherwise, you can always try to (soft) reboot your phone and see if that helps.

in terms of Pollution's question about Voice Mails being displayed, you can always edit the XML homescreen to change e-mails or TXTs to VMail counts, and this should then work. Problem is, my carrier in Canada here doesn't support that format for Voice Mails (when the little tape recorder icon appears, and the right soft button changes to "Voice Mail") so I was unable to account for that.

Other than those problems, I hope everyone is still enjoying this theme. I am from Canada and only have an old-ass MPx200 to test with (really want one of the newER devices, but have no money...and you need lots to get em here).

Look forward to hearin back from everyone. Thanks guys!

-scar

SmartMonitor_v0.9.5.1.CAB

Ok!!

Changing to "Storage Card" DID work!! I only had to change the theme for one time.. :oops:

Startup screens also work fine.. First install Smartmonitor (0.9.6.0), and then the theme.

Then you probaly have to wait for 5 seconds after pressing OK when the theme is installed, so it can set changes.

Think it went wrong there.

thanks for this excellent homescreen!  ;)  i made some fixes at Blueness.home.xml. onto Signal Strength label and SD path.

[]'s

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What is this fix of signal strength?

And is it integrated in v1.6?

• 2 weeks later...
How do you use the photo contact caller id file?

?

HOT THEME. much thanks...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey jm,

to use the Caller ID graphic, you must be using Aidem Photo Caller ID. You can then replace the files on your phone with the ones in the zip.

Hope this helps! (an thanks for the kind words too!!)

- scar

Guest jmchiarelli
Hey jm,

to use the Caller ID graphic, you must be using Aidem Photo Caller ID. You can then replace the files on your phone with the ones in the zip.

Hope this helps! (an thanks for the kind words too!!)

- scar

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

scar, thanks. I didnt realize this was for a separate application.

Is it a good app? its not freeware from what i see..

scar, thanks. I didnt realize this was for a separate application.

Is it a good app? its not freeware from what i see..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey no probs jm, I actually added that extra zip file for people who want to skin their ENTIRE phone with the Blueness theme...

This app is not freeware, however it is very good and I would highly recommend it!

-scar

• 1 month later...
Guest lycrawearer

scar45 ...

What an excellent theme ... top marks for the time & effort that you have put into this !!!

A couple of questions though;

- Installed this on a C550 (QVGA screen) and it's not quite right - the images don't quite stretch to the bottom of the screens, and as a consequence the various text labels aren't aligned. Also the info from Smart Monitor at the top of the screen sometimes goes outside of the relevant box (ie is too long) ...

- After tweaking the xml - I did manage to align the text at my end, but find that the Task plugin doesn't function - I guess as a result of the tweaking etc .... not a major problem though.

- Like the others I would have preferred the calender details to be displayed rather than the tasks ...

- You're right about the 0.9.5 plugin being better - the later version has a problem with text colours.

Overall I'm extremely happy - like I said an excellent theme, but wondered if any updates were forthcoming - especially with the size / calender issue ?

Merry Xmas BTW !

Cheers

Lycrawearer

• 2 weeks later...

Hey lycraweaver!

Sorry for the delay in posting back, however times have been a'crazy for me...many MANY thanks for your kind words about the work I've done...makes me feel great to know that others appreciate and use my work!

In terms of an update, unfortunately I do NOT have a QVGA Smartphone myself (nor can I come close to affording one now), so it's damn near impossible for me to code a new version of this theme for QVGA devices (altho I'd really REALLY like to, and I will take donations of devices! ;) ) Of course I don't expect that to happen, but a guy can dream can't he?

Anyways, a belated Merry XMas and Happy New Years to all, and don't forget about me and my themes!!

(P.S. - to antivirus1, You can find out how to load CAB files on the phone in MANY sections on this forum and others)

-scar

• 6 months later...
Guest monkeypasties

right still having problems. i first installed blueness 1.1 and had a problem with the time and date being above the white box and on her face. i somehow fixed this and can't remebmer how i did. i had to completly wipe the phone some months back. trying now to put everything back on. As far as know i have downloaded and installed blueness 1.6, smartmonitor, and this task thing plugin but for some reason the date and time etc are over her face rather than in the white box. any ideas???

Guest scar45
right still having problems. i first installed blueness 1.1 and had a problem with the time and date being above the white box and on her face. i somehow fixed this and can't remebmer how i did. i had to completly wipe the phone some months back. trying now to put everything back on. As far as know i have downloaded and installed blueness 1.6, smartmonitor, and this task thing plugin but for some reason the date and time etc are over her face rather than in the white box. any ideas???

Hey monkeypasties,

Hrm, the only thing I can think of that would result in your observations would be that SmartMonitor is not activated for some reason. Are you sure the install went OK? Also, do you even see the percentage bars in the top right area? If you do not see these bars, then SmartMonitor is not getting activated, thereby pushing the date/time above where they should be. Other than that, the theme should be working properly, so post back your results, and I'll do my best to get you goin again!

-G

Guest monkeypasties

Well as far as i know the install went fine, (phone confirmed that it had installed correctly etc) but cannot see the bars in the top right at all, (made me think it's not activated as well) think that what your saying does ring a bell , i maybe put the smart monitor in the startup directory last time, i 'll try that now..............reboot........fingers crossed..........hmmm no. think it definatly had something to do with that though.

nice theme as well, by the way, makes all me friends quite envyous when they see the lovely lady holding up the details!!!

i also think the task thing is quite a good idea, i tend to use task more than i do the calender function, plus if i do the calender, it can warn me when i need to do something. top marks to ya

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.