My Calendar Homescreen

Guest luckyowner

Guest BrAGoL
I think HSDesigner knows nothing about custom plugin with month layout. Use notepad.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the basic tool in homescreen designing! :D

Guest BrAGoL
hi i'm new were am i suppose to install this at? what folder and i dont see the home screen for it. what am i doing wrong? thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it's a cab file (phone installer)... just copy it to any folder of your \IPSM\Windows\Start Menu (for SP2002) or \Storage\Windows\Start Menu (for SP2003)... and execute it there...

Guest demirer_emre

hi luckyowner!

that's a very great job. Congratulations....

But I've to ask a question.I installed a papyrus in my smartphone(MPX 200). And can I put the calendar of papyrus into my homescreen? Because, screen type of papyrus is different

If yes, how can it be done?

thanks a lot.... :D

Guest luckyowner

You can add papyrus calendar only if it has it's own plugin with such functionality. My plugin is independent and cannot use papyrus.

hi luckyowner!

that's a very great job. Congratulations....

But I've to ask a question.I installed a papyrus in my smartphone(MPX 200). And can I put the calendar of papyrus  into my homescreen? Because, screen type of papyrus is different

If yes, how can it be done?

thanks a lot.... :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 4 weeks later...
Guest luckyowner

This is new version of plugin.

New version features are:

1. First day of week depends on system locale settings, that is for countries where this day is sunday first day will be sunday, when monday will be monday.

2. You can launch application by clicking action button

3. Different formatting for saturday and sunday (but weekend tag is still supported)

Thanks to BrAGoL for testing and ideas

calendar_v2.zip

Guest BrAGoL
This is new version of plugin.

New version features are:

1. First day of week depends on system locale settings, that is for countries where this day is sunday first day will be sunday, when monday will be monday.

2. You can launch application by clicking action button

3. Different formatting for saturday and sunday (but weekend tag is still supported)

Thanks to BrAGoL for testing and ideas

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you should try it out now! ;)

works like a charm... 8)

thanks for letting me test this Iars! :D

Guest luckyowner
so what locale supports seetings that SUNDAY is the FIRST day?

Please, i want to make SUNDAY the FIRST day not MONDAY

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Country. Philippines for example. But you should install new version to see changes,

Guest BrAGoL
so what locale supports seetings that SUNDAY is the FIRST day?

Please, i want to make SUNDAY the FIRST day not MONDAY

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it worked greatly fine with me... ;)

and i'm from the Philippines! 8)

Guest tsutton
Unfortunately, there are only three keys action available for screen plugin. I can add XML property to change action key behaviour (open calend app or return to current month), but a few days later.

Is there any updates to that?

I would find it useful to open the calendar at specified day i.e. scroll to pick the day and using the action key to open it.

Guest luckyowner
Is there any updates to that?

I would find it useful to open the calendar at specified day i.e. scroll to pick the day and using the action key to open it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, you cannot scroll to day and open it, just open caledar app using action key.

Guest rperalta

I've added rjshortcut and oxios plugins to the calendar .xml but when I select it as homescreen it would just show hour glass, it goes nowhere, I have to force kill it. Any have tried this on Audiovox SMT5600?

Guest drblow

I don't know about the audiovox, but that happens to me with my C500 sometimes. There seems to be no explaination for it, I've tried everything I can think of to locate the cause, but can't do it! :evil:

Sometimes if you remove a plugin it'll work, and sometimes even if you remove a small piece of code it'll work. I dunno - it is very frustrating, but I think you'll just have to re-arrange the xml. :|

Guest rperalta
I don't know about the audiovox, but that happens to me with my C500 sometimes.  There seems to be no explaination for it, I've tried everything I can think of to locate the cause, but can't do it!  :evil:

Sometimes if you remove a plugin it'll work, and sometimes even if you remove a small piece of code it'll work.  I dunno - it is very frustrating, but I think you'll just have to re-arrange the xml. :|

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks drblow!

Guest BrAGoL
That didn't work for me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you need to edit your xml and include this start="usecalendar" in this tag,

Guest luckyowner

To drblow&rperalta. Which plugin causes problem? My plugin must disappear from homescreen in case of bad-formatted XML, but it must not hang. Is this problem with calendar or another plugin?

About XML formatting in general. When I forgot convert homescreen to unicode then plugin doesn't work, even standard.

Guest luckyowner

To all: You should create your own homescreen or convert my XML to open app by pressing action key. I've not provide this feature in my XML version.

Edited by luckyowner

Guest drblow
To drblow&rperalta. Which plugin causes problem? My plugin must disappear from homescreen in case of bad-formatted XML, but it must not hang. Is this problem with calendar or another plugin?

About XML formatting in general. When I forgot convert homescreen to unicode then plugin doesn't work, even standard.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The problme I'm talking about is not to do with your plugin specifically, rather the rubbish homescreen engine on the C500. I have never personally had any problmes with the calendar plugin.

Guest pookieguy

I stumbled upon this calendar plug-in and must have it! ;)

However, I'm not exactly sure where in the xml file to insert the code. Also, can I use it with my current homescreen which uses the battery bar plug-in.

I have attached both a screenshot of my homescreen and the xml file it uses.

If someone can help me insert the plug-in, I would greatly appreciate it.

I have already installed the standalone cab for calender only.

Any help appreciated...

Thanks!!

--

Mike

homescreen.zip

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.