Hackers port Smartphone to NGage [April Fools]

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest nickcornaglia

Nice...but what a conflicted post. Positively announcing the news when negatively banning the usage. I understand why...I'm just a jerk and like to point these things out!

EDIT: Uggggh! I forgot the date! see.....I am a JERK! :D Good one!

EDIT: I should read the thread before posting! :D

Edited by nickcornaglia

Guest nickcornaglia

The PSP controls are very much like the console controller. The joystick took a few minutes for me to get used to as it more slides in all directions that toggle.

Guest waroffice

nice one...almost had me there the pic wasnt that convincing so i read up on it....

Keep up the good work

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Guest MitchellO

I've heard that. The PS controller was quite well designed. I am really looking forward to it. I am going to get a 512Mb MS Duo for movies and game saves too. Will be a bit bigger than my mini though!!

Guest MonkeyBum
yeah... i guess. *mopes off*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

***EDIT***: Not an april fools joke, damn, was ready to get an ngage then :roll:

Edited by MonkeyBum

Guest MonkeyBum

I thought if you did the joke after 12.00 then the jokes on the person who did the joke :?: Well thats what they do around here!

Edited by MonkeyBum

Guest www.msmobiles.com

I would like to mention only that ngage and most series 60 phones have 176x208 resolution and MS Smartphone has 176x220 so actually to make it believable you should crop the picture of the home screen...

I would like to mention only that ngage and most series 60 phones have 176x208 resolution and MS Smartphone has 176x220 so actually to make it believable you should crop the picture of the home screen...

which is what's been done on the image

Guest Confused Stu

MSMobile's offering advice on how to doctor a picture?

Which of the fifty lines I could follow that with should I choose....

:D

Guest awarner [MVP]
I thought if you did the joke after 12.00 then the jokes on the person who did the joke :?:  Well thats what they do around here!

I did change the Topic title at 12:00 :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.