New SPV C500 Sync and Charging Dock in Production

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest wheelibin
The next cables will be dark grey, same colour as the base and yes it's heavier than the phone (125g) and doesn't tip. Is dark grey any use to you?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd be interested in that.

Keep us posted

Guest Paul [MVP]

I say 'keep up the good work'!

Make one with a socket, make it fit the Dopod 585 (same shape as the SDA), and i'll buy a couple :D

P

Guest muddy250

Gentlemen, I will have BLACK CABLES this weekend :D . Watch this space...or ebay!

No socket version as yet, probs holding one in the mould, not insurmountable however, just tricky.

When I get hold of a dummy SDA I will try making one for it.

C

I say 'keep up the good work'!

Make one with a socket, make it fit the Dopod 585 (same shape as the SDA), and i'll buy a couple :D

P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest briguy
Unfortunately, I dropped a bollock on that, the cradle I got was for the SP3i which is completely different to the SP3.

Really? I thought the SP3 and the SP3i had the same body. I would probably get one of these cradles for my SP3i if it fits.

Guest muddy250
Really?  I thought the SP3 and the SP3i had the same body.  I would probably get one of these cradles for my SP3i if it fits.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, it won't fit. ;)

Guest tha_oli

KEWL! ;)

i dont know y every1 is so eager to get a black cable, i think the dark grey nicelly matches the silver from the c500,

furthermore i like the cut-out on the back of the cradle,

all i want is a led light (you can stick it to the + / - contacts of the usb and there will still b more then enough power to charge the phone)

and wouldnt it b awsome to have a mic/speaker on the cradle? :D

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.