best text message tones

Guest gregbarton

Guest mona786

hiya...does anyone know where i could get the message alert that goes "my friends texting me...texting my phone..my friend likes me"... and also theres a ringtone.. "m friends calling me..calling my phone.my friend loves me"

i reallllllllly want it...if anyones got it...let me know please...and if they know where to get it.. im on [email protected]

Guest BlackMagik

Hey im new here and i was looking to see if anyone has a power rangers mp3 ringtone or a polly tone and im talking like the intro not the comunicator

Hit me up at

[email protected]

Hey buddy. Im also new here. Ok. Saban made a MMPR Movie game for the sega genises. try this place. they are ALL midi's though, but your mobile should play them, no probs. http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/sega/...s/index-gr.html >_<"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SRROWNER

I always get txt msg's from my gf at all hours of the night.... so to at least make me laugh, i used the old Chris Farley line "please go away, let me sleep for the LOVE OF GOD!!!"

CLASSIC!

loveofgod.wav

Guest bigmak

I extracted MUSKATNUUSS from this very funny part of a really great french movie by Louis de Funes where he explains hoe to make his famous potatoe souflee. The movie is in French but de Funes talks Italian to his Italian clients and German with his German client, Dr Mueller. The funny thing is, that a shadow moves to his face while he explains. But see it for yourself here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si9rvDlTo9A

muskatNUSS.mp3

Guest quotefall

I've been using this for about 6 months now.

its from back when AOL had theme's you could pick (back when AOL was all the rage over here), and this is the "you've got mail" from the x-files theme. i would imagine someone has all of the themes archived if you wanted to find more variants.

xmail.mp3

Guest sn0zc0r3

My text message sound is the sound effect that plays when you pause the game for Mega Man 2. So awesome.

When I get a voicemail, my alert is Lucas from the movie "The Wizard" saying "I love the power glove...it's so bad."

My girlfriends ringtone is the moon stage theme song from the Ducktales nintendo game.

<- likes the vid-e-er games.

MM_alert.mp3

ducktales.mp3

_01__powerglove.mp3

Guest Lynswin
hiya...does anyone know where i could get the message alert that goes "my friends texting me...texting my phone..my friend likes me"... and also theres a ringtone.. "m friends calling me..calling my phone.my friend loves me"

i reallllllllly want it...if anyones got it...let me know please...and if they know where to get it.. im on [email protected]

I have only just seen this post! here is one of the ones you are on about.

Also added a Vicky Pollard one which is quite funny.

Enjoy!

Lynda

I_ve_Got_a_Friend.mp3

viky_polard.mp3

Guest samawil

I currently use the ctu ring for sms, however, I'm now gonna switch to one I found in this thread...but if you want a REALLY good tone, I have used, in the past, when NOT AT THE OFFICE, the "mail sexwithmotherhaver" (obviously switch out these words for others" from the movie Eurotrip...a simply google search of the words will get you the link...I will not post it here

Guest Bungle69
im looking for the blockbusters sound for my txt alert .....anybody help ? :rolleyes:

I guess you mean the contestants buzzer sound from the blockbusters quiz show ?.

I`ve searched everywhere to no avail, I did find the title music from the show instead,

But not without the talking and clapping at the end.

Well, Maybe useful for someone.

Blockbusters2.mp3

Bungle

Guest Disco Stu
Has anyone got any wav's from Family Guy or Snatch?

Cheers,

Great Thread BTW!

Here's a small collection of Family Guy wavs - you should be able to find a whole lot more with a quick Google

FamGuyWavs.zip

Guest nat22

hi i'm fairly new on this site, would you please tell me how i download these to my phone? i've got a samsung x830. and also as i'm pretty sad does anyone have the samsung weird quiet click alert tone?

nat :rolleyes:

Guest Bungle69
Hey im new here and i was looking to see if anyone has a power rangers mp3 ringtone or a polly tone and im talking like the intro not the comunicator

Hit me up at

[email protected]

If you do ever return, Here is a quite heavily edited intro to the first series of the power rangers. By edited, I mean all of the talking by rita repulsa and zordon has been removed from the start of the intro, Everything else is there.

Power_Rangers.mp3

Btw, It`s 39 seconds long.

Enjoy

bulbo

Edited by Bungle69

Guest atzakas
I can't download wav files at work so I can't hear any of those :)

I use this one though - a robotic lady's voice saying "Receiving incoming transmission" no idea where it came from.

This one is from the PC game "Starcraft"

Guest Blowerz

Can sopmeone help me please. I have a Spv m3100 and i cant get custom text message tones. I have .wav files on my phone but can only set as ringtone. I have been into the sound& notifications section an to new sms but only basic tones.

Please Help many thanks

Guest Disco Stu
Can sopmeone help me please. I have a Spv m3100 and i cant get custom text message tones. I have .wav files on my phone but can only set as ringtone. I have been into the sound& notifications section an to new sms but only basic tones.

Please Help many thanks

Are they in \Windows \Rings ?

It's daft but they need to be in the \Windows folder itself, not in a sub-folder.

Guest chucky.egg

I can't remember which way round it was, but there used to be (still is?) a restriction on the types you can use as ring/message tones.

I think you might find message tones have to be MP3s, and ringtones can be MP3 or WAV (or others)