Interesting ROM Upgrade on Orange Site

Guest theanarch1st

Guest sharktech

Anyone actually loaded the imate ROM to the m2000, im thinking of tryin but first backing my rom up to sd card using the app from xda-developers only problem then is if it goes boobs up how do i load the rom dump back to my phone

any advice would great

Cheers

Guest theanarch1st
Anyone actually loaded the imate ROM to the m2000, im thinking of tryin but first backing my rom up to sd card using the app from xda-developers only problem then is if it goes boobs up how do i load the rom dump back to my phone

any advice would great

Cheers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes have tried it, as have many others

if it goes wrong, well there goes ya fone and as they say its a very expensive paper weight but mine works perfectly fine :) have no complaints at all.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ONLawson

Well after using the Imate ROM for about a month I'm going back to the Orange one - No PDF reading capability in Imate and the WiFi capability, plus my phone crashes more often and runs more slowly! Has anyone else had that experience?

O.

Guest Pondrew

Didn't realise the M2000 had pdf functionality in-rom. What's this about problems with your wifi? I didn't notice any difference. And I'd definately say my MDAIII is more stable running the Imate rom then previously.