My themes

Guest simon211175

done. Should be available to download in the next couple of days:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You gotta be happy with that mikey86uk :shock: :o =D>

Very prompt service.

even if he isn't, I am. Looks great on my phone :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Any chance of getting these ported to the C550. They are such nice themes, would love to have them on my phone :lol: Especially the gorgeous supernatural one :(

-Lew

Guest Jonny_doe

Simon I really like carmensh5123, But 1 thing though , could u please explain how i could add a profile plugin , as i work in a hospital , and i use this all the time , so i need this plugin to make things easier ..

I've tried to add a plugin myself , but i'm having a nightmare lining everything back up again , please help

Edited by Jonny_doe

you clearly know how to use photoshop and have a very creative gift. as a graphic designer, i would like to make a suggestion, that you try a little harder to make sure that the text is easily readable. as eye pleasing as your designs are, it detracts from their beauty if they are TOO visible. notably the fantasy one. just my two cents. thanks!

Zack

Guest simon211175

thanks for the feedback Zack.

I test all my themes on my phone to make sure the text is readable on all screens that you see in the previews. I admit that sometimes it is harder to see when themes contain darker colours - perhaps Microsoft will one day let me change the text colours of the system screens so I don't have so much of a limitation.

Guest simon211175

I lighten the screens enough to see the text when I test the theme. This is only ever tested on my phone (C500) and with my eyes, and I know other people don't necessarily see things exactly as I do, and different phones tend to have different brightness/contrast settings.

I'm taking a break from theming (or at least I'm planning to), but when I start again, I'll try and make the screens even lighter - or try and use lighter images!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rizzles

Hi Simon just been to your site and downloaded all of your homescreens.. Must say that i think they are the best that i've ever seen.

Good work

cheers

Edited by rizzles

Guest rizzles

Hi Simon out of the ones download these ones wont work?? :baby pooh, carmen, mustang, pint sized pirates, space.

i get this error: cant find "theme name" (or one of its components) make sure the path and file name are correct and that all the required libraries are avalaible.

any ideas??

Guest rizzles

Yeah the other ones you made work.. already have the plugins installed and am using your supernatural one at the moment. Seems to be a problem with the cab file.

Guest simon211175

I've checked all of them on my PC and phone and they work okay for me. The versions you have though should be the same as mine. Can you extract the xml files from each and load them up on your PC - say it that's too comlpex though I have no idea what your knowledg on cab files is.