My themes

Guest simon211175

Guest simon211175

@Chiz & jonny_doe - My latest theme is still waiting for clearance from the artist. I've left messages for the all clear with no response, so I'll wait another few days and then just post it for download.

@Mikey86uk - it'd be a pleasure, but as with any request you need to supply your own pictures (as many as possible and good sizes) - especially when it comes to babe pictures, as I have trouble getting them on my PC at work :|

@all - theming for me is currently slowing down, as my work have introduced software on our PCs to keep track of what programs we have installed. Photoshop no longer resides on my hard drive at work, so being sneaky is the key now. Bear with me though :o

Guest nevawlkalone
@Chiz & jonny_doe - My latest theme is still waiting for clearance from the artist. I've left messages for the all clear with no response, so I'll wait another few days and then just post it for download.

@Mikey86uk - it'd be a pleasure, but as with any request you need to supply your own pictures (as many as possible and good sizes) - especially when it comes to babe pictures, as I have trouble getting them on my PC at work :|

@all - theming for me is currently slowing down, as my work have introduced software on our PCs to keep track of what programs we have installed. Photoshop no longer resides on my hard drive at work, so being sneaky is the key now. Bear with me though :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

any chance of c550 thems? am likin ya themes but they dont fit on ma fne!!!!

Guest simon211175

not much chance at the moment to be honest, I have no c550 to test them on, and not enough time at the moment to work on them - perhaps in the future I will though, so never say never :o

Guest simon211175
@all - theming for me is currently slowing down, as my work have introduced software on our PCs to keep track of what programs we have installed. Photoshop no longer resides on my hard drive at work, so being sneaky is the key now. Bear with me though

despite certain restrictions, here's something simple:

fantasypreview3pa.png

Guest nevawlkalone
um in my post and in your quoted post - it's just a preview at the moment. waiting for permission to post for download.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cant see nefin!!! all i see is red cross and "user posted image"

Guest nevawlkalone
how weird - your post shows the image to me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Meh be reet. Just klets us know wen u ave the go ahead to upload it. ii wud be grateful

Guest samicharmed

I'm looking for supernatural rhapsody. I think is the best theme i've ever seen. Where it willl be able to download it? Have you recieved any information about copyrighting?

Plase answer as fast as you can. I'd be soo glad to have this theme on my smartphone. Thank you very much

Guest nevawlkalone
I'm looking for supernatural rhapsody. I think is the best theme i've ever seen. Where it willl be able to download it? Have you recieved any information about copyrighting?

Plase answer as fast as you can. I'd be soo glad to have this theme on my smartphone. Thank you very much

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes me 2.it would be good.

Guest simon211175

still had no reply from the artist :(

I have emailed him again today, but I guess if he doesn't reply then he doesn't object, so I'll post next week sometime unless you read otherwise :o

Guest samicharmed

And half sized heavenly havoc? This one is pwonderful too. Is this able to download?

Thank you very much, your themes are the best!! I've never seen themes like these.

Guest simon211175

it was one of my favourites - and I had put a lot of time into creating it. I respect the artist's wishes though, and that is also why I'm checking copyright issues first these days :?:

Guest sainthalo

Some of the themes on your site are awesome. Dont suppose theres a chance of a 007 theme is there? Or perhaps you have seen a good one somewhere? for a friend who I am giving my C500 to - he is into 007. Many thanks

Guest simon211175

for anyone interested, I've had the go ahead to upload the fantasy theme. Still no word on the supernatural rhapsody one though, so I reckon I'll upload that too at the end of this week.

Guest nevawlkalone
for anyone interested, I've had the go ahead to upload the fantasy theme. Still no word on the supernatural rhapsody one though, so I reckon I'll upload that too at the end of this week.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cool yeah go 4 it

Guest Jonny_doe

Hello Simon , I've now got supernatural rhapsody , but what plugin's do i also need ??

as i can't get the time working so all the text numbers and icons are in the wrong place ..

Can you help please , i installed rjtime but that never did anything ..

edit : no problem now i found out , it's rjtime and smartmonitor , thanks for the great theme :o

Edited by Jonny_doe