Themes Of Jaycounet for Smartphone

Guest jaycounet

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cold_fire

Very good work indeed ! :)

Unfortunatelly i did not yet downloaded any of your themes but the previews are great ,why don't you upload the files in MoDaCo download gallery if u decided to b a member on MoDaCo ? I know it is a hard thing to do but i think that your work would b more apreciated ,and u could learn a lot of things from the skilled members here ,as well as they might learn from you . ;)

Guest dreamps

i like your homescreens but i have a question. I don't speak french can i change the language to english. I am learning xml code but how do you use the alarm plugin as i would also like to use the plugin in my current home screen. thanks in advance.

Guest dreamps

i like your homescreens but i have a question. I don't speak french can i change the language to english. I am learning xml code but how do you use the alarm plugin as i would also like to use the plugin in my current home screen. thanks in advance.

Guest jaycounet

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why you talking to english ? Wich skin it's the phone who put the right language so if you have choose english everything should be in english

Take care of the alarm plug in cause there's 2 version one from homescreen designer and another one i've use the homescreen one because more usefull and most beautiful to integrated.

The best thing to do is to try and chexk to understand how it's work.

COURAGE !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...