JAVOedge Screen Protectors M500, JAM

Guest Dade

Guest JAVOedge

Hi everyone,

I apologize for the wait. I will resend the two members' payment request again today and wait over the weekend. Regardless we're going to ship everthing out on Monday. Minus the members that did not pay of course.

Thank you for all your patience.

Guest JAVOedge
Hi,

If this hasn't been sent out yet, I may need to change the delivery address as I will be leaving my current address in 2 weeks time.

Cheers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi there,

No worries, 2 weeks is more than enough time to have the package reach you. It will ship out monday and would only take at most a week for delivery.

Guest dude55
Hi there,

No worries, 2 weeks is more than enough time to have the package reach you.  It will ship out monday and would only take at most a week for delivery.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks, I'm leaving my current address on the 23rd, so would like to have it before then, it wouldn't be dramatic if I missed it, but it would make things easier.

Please see the note for my address, it's not a UK address as paypal wants me to specify.

Strip off the Avon United Kingdom bit please. Thanks.

If you have some spare (I'm not sure if you ordered the full 20 regardless) I would like to pitch in (missed the boat I know). PM me with all the details you need and I'll get payment to you within 24 hours.

Hi everyone,

I apologize for the wait.  I will resend the two members' payment request again today and wait over the weekend.  Regardless we're going to ship everthing out on Monday.  Minus the members that did not pay of course.

Thank you for all your patience.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's fantastic - thank you! I was beginning to have visions of the group buy being cancelled...

@NikLP ~ unlucky on scratching your screen mate... I've avoided it with mine so far, but am getting more and more nervous as the days are passing - especially as there are two M500's in this house :s

That's fantastic - thank you!  I was beginning to have visions of the group buy being cancelled... 

@NikLP ~ unlucky on scratching your screen mate... I've avoided it with mine so far, but am getting more and more nervous as the days are passing - especially as there are two M500's in this house :s

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hm, it's only a little scratch but the irony of me actually thinking ahead for once and getting a screen protector and it then taking ages to get here got me a little tetchy!

Guest JAVOedge
If you have some spare (I'm not sure if you ordered the full 20 regardless) I would like to pitch in (missed the boat I know). PM me with all the details you need and I'll get payment to you within 24 hours.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

might be able to squeeze you in.

you got PM. Thanks!

Guest JAVOedge

Good news! The following members' orders are in the mail.

Hax

Confused Stu

dude55

ezman

Bleugh

Afy

PompeyBish

artax

dan13l

digger

HBFAIR

Milesunder

Br1an_g

neilgr

Precisionpete

NikLP

RazorD

At last !

Lets hope i dont bodge the application up like it did with a previous Exim one i had. Sometimes its better to just accept that dust will inevitably get stuck under the protector during application.

At last !

Lets hope i dont bodge the application up like it did with a previous Exim one i had.  Sometimes its better to just accept that dust will inevitably get stuck under the protector during application.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Care to shaer your experience with us Afy? So that we can all learn from it... :)

Yay, got my screen protector last night :)

Cleaned the screen and the made sure there was no dust on my desk. I'd say this is really important as i still got a big bit at the edge of the screen and was really obvious. Thankfully i just picked up the protector knocked it off with a bit of card and re-applied.

Looks great now, you'd be hard pressed to tell there the screen wasn't always there. Screen looks a little less crisp but it's hardly annoying.

1 happy customer

Guest Confused Stu

Just received my post this morning.... and my screen protectors not there! :)

Has anyone else received theirs yet, or is Furby the only one?

I don't *think* that Furby bought his as part of the group buy - his post was made on Wednesday - and the group buy orderse weren't shipped until Monday (US time) - at the earliest, that's Monday afternoon for us!

Also, his name doesn't appear in the "these orders have been shipped" list... :)

Guest hbfair
Just received my post this morning.... and my screen protectors not there!  ;)

Has anyone else received theirs yet, or is Furby the only one?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nothing for me yet but I leave before the post arrives. :?: If it arrives this week from the 'States I'd be very suprised (but impressed :) ).

I don't *think* that Furby bought his as part of the group buy - his post was made on Wednesday - and the group buy orderse weren't shipped until Monday (US time) - at the earliest, that's Monday afternoon for us!

Also, his name doesn't appear in the "these orders have been shipped" list... :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, ye I managed to not notice the group buy scheme. So was shipped seperately. Think it had the 8th marked on the package, so weeek to ten days

Guest Confused Stu

Thanks guys - moral of the story, reading all the posts in the topic will often give you the answer and save other peoples time. :oops:

Thanks again for answering what turned out to be me being stupid! :)