New free SMS site launched

Guest AgentSMS.com

• 2 months later...
Guest AgentSMS.com

Hey guys, thank you for all of your constructive criticism. We've taken your concerns into account and have just released v2.0. Come on by, and please feel free to post more comments about this new version.

Thanks again!

AgentSMS.com

• 2 months later...
Hey guys, thank you for all of your constructive criticism.  We've taken your concerns into account and have just released v2.0.  Come on by, and please feel free to post more comments about this new version.

Thanks again!

AgentSMS.com

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I was going to give your site a go but thankfully I noticed the "this is a subscription service, you will be charged £3 per week... yada yada"

You know thats 12 per month right? I could do some pretty spiffing stuff with £12 per month!

Thanks anyway!

:)

• 3 months later...
Guest lu_rad
AgentSMS.com is pleased to announce the launch of its new web based free SMS site. While AgentSMS is in its infancy, we are working behind the scenes to beef up the features across the board.

AgentSMS offers more free SMS's than any of its competitors at 32 per month. Save some money, save some time. Tell your friends too!

Your comments and criticism would be appreciated.

*Please excuse us if this was posted in the wrong area, feel free to relocate it. Thank you.

your service inclouds hidden charges from your sms: server that keeps coming every week and finaly the poor user have to close the simcard

;)

Guest hunyango_uk

certainly, i'm not going to try this, just read the reply just above me.

there is no such thing as free lunch, there is a catch of course.

Guest fraser
Well I dunno how they can get away with saying it's free when it costs 3 quid a week!

Small print. If it wasn't for that, outfits like this & Jamster wouldn't exist.

12 pound per month will buy you a fairly large text bundle from your operator IMHO.