Anyone know when the M500 will be back in stock?

Guest dynamo

Guest qwertyuiop2k
Seems I caved in to soon, leaves a bad taste in the mouth doesn't it, they really need to be more visible & consistant, I know they are trying to run a business & it's a bit of a numbers game but customer satisfaction leads to loyalty I think. The only reason I had to go for an M500 was because I realised a newer phone won't Sync at work - I am stuck with an old version of Activesync , it's taken 3 years for CSC to get version 3.7.1 loaded - lord knows how long it will take to get version 4.

Otherwise I would have been straight to o2 to get a brand new Mini S.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I'd got my PAC code from Orange as the CS staff seemed not to have any leeway in the way of upgrade handsets, and was waiting for stock of the O2 XDA2s from a online retailer.

Funny thing was I was awaiting on reply to a number of emails about problems with the online billing systems, so someone from Orange rang to speak about the billing problems, and I'd told them not to worry as I'd got my PAC code and was off to O2.

They asked why and I pointed out about the billing issue and the upgrade offer been worse than for new customers, and pointed out that if offered the handset for same price as a new customer I'd probably stay to save myself some hassle as they'd already offered me a direct tariff (which suited my usage better than what I could get from O2 on a 12 month deal).

Long story short bit, after a couple more missed calls from Orange from my end (been busy at work), they called back and offered the M500 for free, which I took with a big thank you to the woman who'd sorted it out for me.

Inconsistency seems to be the watchword, but don't give up!