M5000 Released to new custoemrs

Guest millay

Guest eggedd2k

orange said i'd be best to speak to our orange business contact who sorted our contract out. he's going to call me this afternoon to give me an upgrade price.

fingers crossed

I was offered a 200minutes tarrif with unlimited data usage for the first three months, and a measly 5Mb data deal for free.

Not very impressive and unless they offer me something better, I will be selecting a tarrif from the competitors.

The Orange staff member told me that "it's not my fault if you think what we're offering to you isn't good enough". Nice.

Wizard

Guest dolphinsmile

I have one. Retentions gave me one for free. I only pay £13 pounds a month but have been with them for 9 years. Its coming in 2 to 3 days.

I've seven days to send it back if I dont like it.

Edited by dolphinsmile

Guest rhaleuk
Despite being given the run around by Orange for 2 months... I actually do feel they will launch it on the 1st.  Fingers crossed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For once I was right. I've got mine sorted now. For free. FINALLY!!!!

Guest eggedd2k

apparently for business users there's no set upgrade fee - it depends on different things that's why we've got to speak to the guy who sorted out our contract when we started.

Guest eggedd2k

apparently for business users there's no set upgrade fee - it depends on different things that's why we've got to speak to the guy who sorted out our contract when we started.

Guest philtech44
I have one. Retentions gave me one for free. I only pay £13 pounds a month but have been with them for 9 years. Its coming in 2 to 3 days.

I've seven days to send it back if I dont like it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DAMN !

I am on the phone right now to them - will let you all know what they say...

Guest eggedd2k

just spoken to upgrades. £380 was the upgrade price. she said that took into account my spending on the business account - not the other 6 people on the account.

i told her to go and add up all the spend for all 7 people and offer me a propper upgrade price. i also said that O2 will let us have the phones for free if we join them - bearing in mind our contract runs out at the end of Jan.

Guest philtech44

YAAAYYYYYYY!!!!

at long last I can confirm that Orange are finally... yes, finally... after all these long months... released the SPV M5000 as a FREE, yes FREE upgrade to heavy users....

Mine will be with me tomorrow morning! will let you know if the thing works and was worth the long wait...

Call 150, dial 4, then option 3, then GET YOURS TODAY!

;) :D :exclaim:

:D

Guest philtech44
YAAAYYYYYYY!!!!

at long last I can confirm that Orange are finally... yes, finally... after all these long months... released the SPV M5000 as a FREE, yes FREE upgrade to heavy users....

Mine will be with me tomorrow morning! will let you know if the thing works and was worth the long wait...

Call 150, dial 4, then option 3, then GET YOURS TODAY!

;)  :D  :exclaim:

:D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I spend on average £100+ per month non-business

Guest philtech44
Hmm.

I upgraded to the C550 in July 2005, and Orange Upgrades are quoting me...

£150 upgrade fee.

£199.99 handset fee.

Ouch.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My free upgrade was due last July.. so glad I waited now

;)

Guest eggedd2k

SUCCESS AT LAST!! What do think to this?:

phoned 150 this morning regarding our business account (£300 per month shared between 7 users) and was told that for me to upgrade, being on Band 1 (the lowest spender of the account) it will cost £380 to upgrade.

phone our orange business manager who set the account up for us in Feb. He told me that it shouldn't be done on Bands it should in fact be done on the account as a whole - making us a high usage account and should only be £150 to upgrade my handset. he said he'd get his office to ring me - his office (the local high street shop) also doubles as the business center.

his office rang me at 4.30 tonight - told me that it WAS done on bands at that it would be £380 to upgrade. back to stage one.

i told the girl who rang me (the shop assistant manager) that I was told by our business manager it should be about £150 and based on the account as a whole. i told her to speak to him and ring me back. just before I put the phone down she said he'd just walked in and would speak to him straight away and ring me back. just for extra oompf' i asked her for the number i'd need in order to get 7 pac codes for all of our users.

4.55pm she rang back - i was just getting ready to go home.

"We'll put your upgrade and any others that want to upgrade through as the main Band 5 user - the M5000 will be £149 and we'll also give you an extra £20 off - the total will be £129. You'll need to pay for it in store rather than have it added to the next bill"

SUCCESS AT LAST! As it's done direct with the shop I cant ring up CS and get them to send it as they might not be able to do the same deal. the shop are getting 3 by the end of the week and one will have my name on it. they said as soon as it comes in i can go fetch it.

it's been a load of hassle but my persistence has paid off!

thanks to all on here for the info on what's been going on.

At last eh!

SUCCESS TOO .........FREE

called orange twice yesterday spoke to the normal upgrade section, got a quote of £199.99

then I called the disconnections line.....

said i wasn't too happy with the quote, i never mention a pac code or that i was leaving, i just said i was a higer band with an average of £40- £60 monthly bill,

she said "that ok" as long as i remain on the same tarrif (1000 MIN free eve and weekends any network)...

delivery date Friday ......... :D ;) .