HTC Wizard bug list?

Guest cclboss

• 2 weeks later...
Guest evenchung
;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

About the screen rotating issue, I have this "Screen Rotating" function listed in the button setting. In other word, if you are willing to sacrifce one button for this function, you can rotate the screen by just push a button. I'm using "e" botton for my screen rotation. I hope this function is also included in your device.

Go to Phone -> Menu -> Options, and change keypad to off. It will stop all the phone keypad noises, including the hangup bing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

On my Qtek the above doesn't work.

My WMP Sync has been lost and now WMP won't recognise the device when AS'd

I have error reporting switched on too keep track of what causes problems, on a daily basis, tmail.exe (text and email) crashes and causes the whole device to slow right down.

Somtimes when pulling out of AS the device slows too much for too long that I have to soft reset.

I consider the following a bug as well, when the cursor is flashing ready for me to write I flick out the keyboard and go horizontal, the field I was about to type in then needs tapping for me to then type in.

Those are my bugs so far, although I think I have missed one and can't think of what it is at the moment.

(On a slight aside, the Qtek badge is rubbing off at an alarming rate, not a major issue as it doesn't leave behind a nasty shadow or marks of any sort.)

[edit] Just remembered what it is, the relationship between AS4.1 and the Wizard is patchy at the best of times, I was once a lover of WMP's syncing ability but it appears I was just being teased by it that functionality has now gone as the device isn't recognised by any PC now in the WMP sense (WTF! I understand women better than this crazy-arsed software MS have thrown out into the wild). [/edit]

Edited by Rob.P