Orange UK

Guest monkeygadge

Guest monkeygadge

Well Well Well,

Orange finally took the total piss today, I got my final bill through. After stating that they would not charge me for leaving, they managed to get their final little piece of hard earned cash out of me.

Charge for supplying a PAC?

£24.26

Unbelievable! For a computer generated 9 character code! It probably cost more money for the ink on the bill to print £24.26 than it did to generate that code!

orange = groane

im sorry but orange UK SUCK!

im sure you all know my rage and rants about the C600 and orange and how long its been...

gladly one of my 1st contracts with orange finished last week/week before and gladly got an imate Sp5m with an O2 contract..... very happy. best decision i made

I think the problem with Orange is that they were good and inovative but they haven't moved on

You know if they are making adverts about rewarding loyalty - they won't be :)

However, to be fair to Orange NO-ONE rewards loyalty. From Home insurance, gas & Electric, Banking, credit cards, car insurance - the only way money can be saved is to be a rate tart

Having said that - strange thing about orange - even their new customer offers aren't that good :exclaim:

Theres a program on itv in the afternoon about this sort of thing --- one poor guy was paying £115 a month for house insurance cos he was loyal .... ring around .... £500 A YEAR :shock: :shock: