xBar 3

Guest Xetra

Guest chucky.egg

I found that when I first bought v3 something went wrong and the download wouldn't let me register

I re-downloaded and it worked fine, without ever asking me to register, so I assumed there was something in the new download that was missing from the first.

Does the copy/paste functionality in xBar 3 only work in form fields or will it work, for example, in Pocket IE or while reading a message?

I have tried two others (Orneta Scissors & Vito copypaste) that offer copy/paste functionality and they both are limitted to use in form fields.

I used xBar 2 with another device but I don't recall exactly how this functionality is implemented.

Guest ahbrown41
Try to put a "keycode" file with no extension in your xbar directory containing your 5 digit serialnumber. That worked for me with xbar 3, found that file on my Smartphone 2002 with xbar 2. Maybe need to restart xbar.

EDIT: What temperature does xbar say that your phone is? My says 51 degrees!!!

/Daniel

Thanks! Turns out I had set the owner name differently than how I had registered the software. Using my full first name..

I just downloaded the 3.2 beta here http://www.xetranet.com/xbar3/download and now I have no problems with xbar anymore..

My temp says 29 degrees at the moment. I think the new version does a different number than before.

So where is the forum for xbar these days, is this it?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest helangen

Hey!

This program looks something I could use, but on the homepage it says noe trial DL. I don't want to buy the program in case I don't like it. Any thoughts on this problem?

Thanks