iPhone theme

Guest chrisc28

Works fine on my SP5.. i just installed the RJ cab first, then the other one..

dunno if that makes any difference.. it shouldn't really.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It makes a difference! It's working now ..... the RJ cab should be installed 1st :) Thanks!

Guest chrisc28
Yeh, not just the name he copied....

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=...ndpost&p=693801

(Links to the download on modaco)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was unintentional. The graphics were never lifted from Jamma's version. However, since Jamma is the founder of the OSX concept, then with all due respect, I've credited the concept of the homescreen look to him.

The name was not "copied". I never knew the iPhone theme existed prior to this. It's completely random. Certainly, iPhone is already a commonly used term floating around the net for some time.

EDIT : This has turned into a mess. Please read my full explanation.

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=...ndpost&p=693801

Edited by chrisc28

Guest cellchamp

i executed the rjshortcut.cab followed by the iphone cab on my imate spm5, both installed but my home screen doesnt change.

I rebooted the phone, still no change.

I manually set the homescreen to iphone, but the background is still the windows one.

How do i get this theme to work?

Guest cellchamp

i executed the rjshortcut.cab followed by the iphone cab on my imate spm5, both installed but my home screen doesnt change.

I manually set the homescreen to iphone, but the background is still the windows one.

Repeating yourself isn't going to get you an answer quicker.. if anything its just going to piss people off!

It seems to work for everyone else.. Maybe the RJshortcut needs you to app unlock your device? If its not app unlocked i would start there. Otherwise if it isnt too much of a problem to you, hard reset it and try agin (you WILL LOOSE ALL YOUR DATA so back it up first).

And before you ask how do i do that.. just do a search, both issues have been explained to death in this section.

Guest chrisc28

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Try some other themes to see if it works. I have no idea why it shouldn't.

Else, do what kam suggested. It may help.

I'm planning to take this a step further and replace the standard icon set with macintosh ones. It will include the two-state feature in the grid menu view. Is anyone keen on testing it (besides myself)?

Bear in mind that this whole skin is made to test the amount of items we can skin on the phone.