BUY & SELL Thread

Guest grifter

Guest WeaponX
weaponX,

out of curiosity,why can't we know where to get an OS like that?

Actually, I myself wants to know how, where and when I can get the OS. If ever I got hold of that OS, my next problem will be how to use it.

Maybe, one of the reasons why such information cannot be disclosed is due to the released and the upcoming release of Voyager here. There will be for sure, users of Tanager that would love to have the OS with or without bluetooth feature, without the integrated camera, etc. What will happen if all Tanagers were upgraded with 2003? Baka konti na lang ang bumili ng Voyager. Your thoughts...

So for that lucky buyer...I'm still waiting for you. :lol:

Guest WeaponX

:shock: mutant. 8 months ago naka 2002 na ko running SmartROM 1.3.7.8 then yan Win2003 OS na. whew! very interesting.

@Pzee,

Bibilin mo na? :lol:

Very interesting talaga ang Smartphone natin. :wink:

Guest darkmatter

@weaponX

i suggest you should make a thread reg. this Tanager running on WM2003 so we can elaborate things more. marami kasi kami na very curious dyan.

bought for 3500..used for 1 week only.

selling it for 2,700 (yes last price na yan). no problems with it, a1 condition. Panasonic 128mb SD CARD po siya.

or if you're willing to trade it with a 128 MMC card + small cash..payag rin ako. mejo luge kase if 1:1. or just post here your offers. thanks!

(and if you're wondering why i'm selling/trading it, kase i need an MMC for a symbian phone. yun lang. thanks!)

txt me @ 09173201194

Guest mr_cutehunk

wats the difference ba between 128 sd card or the 128 mmc card.i just got my sap from smart..ala pa ksama memory card.hope welcome ako d2..i nid help inable 2 use the phones full function.smart explorer plng meron ako wala pko activesync connection..ayaw mg connece eh by the way thanks

mmc and sd pang memory. they're quite the same when it comes to data storage..pero sd card is much faster and better than mmc. a lil bit more expensive tho. congrats on your new SAP!

i'm selling my SAP for 12,500 which comes with a 64mb MMC (and of course + the box, manual, usb charger, cd, camera, etc.) if u wanna negotiate, pls txt me @ 0917 3201194.

Guest activeingredient

Selling my SAP running Qtek rom, openline has warranty till July this year. Downgrade nyo na lang to Smart rom. Slight scratches on the end call button/ left soft key needs relacement ( left and right naman will be repalced along with the front housing.

Comes with everything except for mmc card (dont have one) box, manuals, cd, usb cable, charger and camera. Wont sell lower than 10k or best offer.

sms me at 09189431847

Guest washboard

hi, is anyone out there selling a SAP2 (HTC Voyager/E200/Qtek8080). someone was selling it here before but was already sold. contact me at 09178533299 thanks.

Guest limubai
hi, is anyone out there selling a SAP2 (HTC Voyager/E200/Qtek8080). someone was selling it here before but was already sold. contact me at 09178533299 thanks.

actually dalawa sila yng isa software lng pero ang unit SAP 1 pa din he's selling it for 15k, the other one is SAP 2 but was selling for 30K..

Guest washboard

actually dalawa sila yng isa software lng pero ang unit SAP 1 pa din he's selling it for 15k, the other one is SAP 2 but was selling for 30K..

the one i saw was the sap 2 with the built in cam and bluetooth,, was sold 4 24k

Guest limubai

the one i saw was the sap 2 with the built in cam and bluetooth,, was sold 4 24k

you r welling to buy the unit at that price? i dont think it's wise move, coz smart will release the unit this year(around june) so you can always get the unit for much cheaper price, but you're in a hurry, and has money to spend.. suggest buying it online, kase konti plng meron d2 SAP2

hello guys! i'm selling my SAP. it's open line, qtek rom, complete with everything (box, unused camera, cds, manual, cables, etc) + a 64mb MMC. nice deal na actually.

with a fixed price of P11,500. but try msging me and let's try to negotiate.

PM me or txt me thru 0917-3201194.

Guest WeaponX
@weaponX

i suggest you should make a thread reg. this Tanager running on WM2003 so we can elaborate things more. marami kasi kami na very curious  dyan.

@darkmatter,

I made a thread na. :lol:

SAP 1 week old--almost Brand NEW!! 11,000

My brother and me will be selling our SAP AGAIN !!(2 units available).

Includes original package - CD, charger, sync cable, camera, manuals.

Offer good until FEB 29 only.

(Regular offer after FEB 29 is Php12K/unit. So, dali na. You can send me email or PM to close the deal.

text 09189222210.--without overspending...