BUY & SELL Thread

Guest grifter

Guest WeaponX

FYI...

My iPAQ H3630 is already sold.

Now, I'm selling a Minolta DiImage 4 Megapixels Digital Camera @ 22K. PM me if you are interested.

Guest mernez

ei! guys im willing to swap my ps2 for a sap or eten p300 or any pocket pc....... complete set with 10 dvd games ,1 controller, 1 memory card. modified already.. kasama ang box and manuals... txt me-09209207214 or pm me. if interested!

Guest bonito99
guyz sino sa inyo merong second hand na SPV CAMERA? nawala kasi yung sakin. please yung lowest price lang :wink: .thanks thanks thanks

I have a never been used cam (phone was stolen) PM me your offer. Thanks for your time

Guest litopogi
Litopogi,

Available pa ba MMC mo?

Sorry na yung MMC ko. If you like, my friend is selling his PQI 128MB MMC 2,400 . 2 months owner's warranty

Guest vwbeetle

I'm selling my 3 month old Eten P300 (upgraded to latest rom) with all that came in the box plus 128 MMC and leather case. Unit has no scratches and has ARM screen protector.

asking P23,000.00

Guest mernez

vwbeetle, eten p300. pls. can i swap my ps2 with you? ill add some extras on it to with 2 controller, 2memory card,25 dvd games. its still new, used it only for a month... wala na kc ang baby ko kaya im giving it away na. its alredy modified to dvd9 version 10... plus ill give also my 6 in 1 card reader/writer....

Guest rodnav
I'm selling my 3 month old Eten P300 (upgraded to latest rom) with all that came in the box plus 128 MMC and leather case.  Unit has no scratches and has ARM screen protector.

asking P23,000.00

palit na naman atty?

ano na po ang ipinalit nyo?

sir rodnav- sobra ka naman magsalita hehehe. may bagong Nokia 3100 kasi ako eh  :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm looking for a bluetooth adaptor so i can wirelessly sync my pocket pc with my desktop.please pm or text me 09189385777, if you have one.

Guest rodnav

at pyke, the cheapest bluetooth dongle i found is 1600 brand new billionton brand, text me na lang if you want to know saan puede kunin.

Guest dinoalbert

for PPC accessories such as CF/SD bluetooth or WiFi cards, try these shops:

1. Games and Gadgets - Theatre Mall, Greenhills

2. Mobile 1 - Park Square 1, Makati

3. Xsite Mobile - Megamall

guys, nakita nyo na yung latest m|ph magazine? its a must-buy for gadget freaks! P60 lang! Check it out sa mga magazine stands and National Bookstores!

Guest dobby_gobby_man

kung sino pa sa inyo ang may MMC 128MB (generic lang po) second hand budget is 1600-1700 only PM me email me at [email protected] TY

ps pati narin ang MMC na 64MB ganun din generic at second hand. yung price dapat may lower ok? :wink:

Guest spectrum_man

I'm not sure if this should be in the buy and sell section. but what the heck, it's a good place as ever.

My friend has had a comical accident with his spv whereby he has sat on the screen accidentally. I was just wondering where is the best place anyone can recommend to get a new one.

Is it worth the effort???? :?

I just need it as a test set in the cradle as am having problems passing projects over to the emulator... Yes. I am a newbie to the SDK. I guess you have to start somewhere. Thanks.

Guest kalinte
I'm not sure if this should be in the buy and sell section. but what the heck, it's a good place as ever.

My friend has had a comical accident with his spv whereby he has sat on the screen accidentally. I was just wondering where is the best place anyone can recommend to get a new one.

Is it worth the effort????  :?  

I just need it as a test set in the cradle as am having problems passing projects over to the emulator... Yes. I am a newbie to the SDK. I guess you have to start somewhere. Thanks.

dude bright point can change everything on your SPV. for a price of course. keypad, joystick, casing, lens, LCD, Board. just bring your cdit card to be safe. and Yes off topic tayo dito.

Guest casperr

- Still has 6-7 more months warranty

- no scratches and still has plastic on screen

- complete package (charger that is used for charging and as data cable for pc, camera, manual, etc)

- this is openline running QTEK ROM with MSN fix

- i will include one CD full of SAP apps, games and other SAP stuff

- INCLUDES an FM radio attachment which has flashlight

- I will also include a travel charger which I got for 400. This charger doesnt need to be connected to PC to charge so you can bring it anywhere

Selling all these for 11k only or swap with Nokia 3200

Call/Text 09173992746 for faster transaction

Forgot to add:

It includes the original SAP stereo headset and an audio converter so you can attach your SAP to external speakers

Guest dobby_gobby_man

OT....

@kalinte

crdit card? pwede ba cash? and im still enjoying my 1yr warranty so do i still need to pay for it?

nagSPAMlak kasi akong pumunta sa BP sa saturday

OT....

@kalinte

crdit card? pwede ba cash? and im still enjoying my 1yr warranty so do i still need to pay for it?

nagSPAMlak kasi akong pumunta sa BP sa saturday

if you're pertaining to psectrum-man's case, yes, you have to pay for the repair coz that's physical damage. :)