w411y-HomerSimpson

Can someone with a phone running WM5 (ie. C600 etc) try out this cab please as I dont have a WM5 device myself. It should hopefully now show up in the Settings - Home Screen place. Please let me know how you get on. Oh and another thing if your going to install this.... can you check that the WMP skin goes there. Just open WMP and chose options - skin and then scroll left or right.

Thanks in advance... * Fingers Crossed *

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it does show up in home screen place although the wmp skin does not show. Thanks!

Thank you Asif ;) Just to confirm what phone are you using?

Ah, I think the WMP Skin will only work on 2003. I think the skins for media player are specific to the OS. Ill get the file updated asap

Okay Ive updated the download and hopefully WM5 devices should now be supported ;)

Oh and for those with WM2003... Ive thrown in a WMP Skin. Heres a screenshot...

wmpscreenshot8pk.jpg

Guest bigpete
Hmm... open WMP and start playing a song. From that screen go to Menu - Options - Skins and then scroll left or right.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope... only the default skin appears (i am using a c550 so it should be fine??). Whewre should the WMP skin have been saved, and what is it called? (Mybe I can manually move it to where it should be??

Guest Peter32

i cant install it on my SPV c550 it says :

"Installation failed. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have adequate system permissions"

Ive read the Installation instructions, but none of it works, the same comment as above.

what can i do, to correct this, and put this home screen on my mobile.

i cant get da wmp skin to work on ma c550.. can sum1 help me?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SorryI forgot to include it in the cab.

Unpakc the download and put the four files in Storage\Application Data\Microsoft\Media Player

WMP_Skin.rar

• 3 months later...
Guest w411y

It used to be. It used to be free because it was in Beta for quite a while but since then they have released the full version of the plugin but it now comes at a cost.

Guest idothis
Try to search "unlock SP5" in this forum. 8)

PS Sorry for offtopic. =)

And my question is - why I can`t see theme in list of avalible themes?

I`ve did all points that declarated in additional .txt, but it does`t work. :-(

PS Device - Qtek 8310

hi i have a i930 but the the is only on not on the hole screen can u tellme wuts going on or wut to do

Guest nextpimp
hi i have a i930 but the the is only on not on the hole screen can u tellme wuts going on or wut to do

If i have anything to say about it... yes he does.... It does the same thing on my i930 ... Plugins in my phone include... facade, madbeetle, smartmonitor,twyxLcd,Rjtime,Rjshotcut& Oxios.

tried to get it working correctly the just gave up .... i think the screen size may be too big.????

• 2 months later...
Guest vikramsingh

Sorry for being a latecomer to the party! Hi everyone and a special mention to W411y...

I installed the simpson theme on my SPV C550. But for some reason the facade plugin seems to read my phone as a 176x220 device. This happened to every facade theme i use. The 'tasks' and calender plugins are moved to Homer's head instead of the yellow bar in middle. The selected SMS/MMS plugin appears halfway above the softkey menu....

In fact when I change to QVGA wallpapers through facade settings, only left bottom of the wallpaper (=176x220) is stretched over the screen. I just downloaded trial version of facade. (I recently switched over to MS smartphones)

Guys help me enjoy wonders of Facade....

Thanx again.

Edited by vikramsingh

First of all, Thanks for an amazing theme;)

I have a Qtek 8310 and the startup/shutdown screens dosn't work.

I think WM5 uses different reg entries.

I made it work manually;)

Heres the registry entries so you can change when youre updating the theme:

HKEY Local Machine\System\Shutdown\1

HKEY Local Machine\System\Startup\1

HKEY Local Machine\System\Startup\2

It seems that there is only 1 shutdown screen, and 2 startup screens.

cheers:)

First of all, Thanks for an amazing theme;)

I have a Qtek 8310 and the startup/shutdown screens dosn't work.

I think WM5 uses different reg entries.

I made it work manually;)

Heres the registry entries so you can change when youre updating the theme:

HKEY Local Machine\System\Shutdown\1

HKEY Local Machine\System\Startup\1

HKEY Local Machine\System\Startup\2

It seems that there is only 1 shutdown screen, and 2 startup screens.

cheers:)

Ah the suttle differences between WM5 and WM2003SE ... annoying to say the least! Thanks for that mate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.