HTC Wizard wins another award!

Guest welshgaz

Guest jonhitch

I'm with all those who've had no problems with their Wizard. I received mine about 5 months back and must say that it's reliability has been fantastic - infact I've more problems in the past with Nokia phones!

As for stability I'll abmit I probably have to do a soft reset about once a month but that's it. Never had to do a hard reset. I'm sure the amount of extra stuff the operators put on can't help however I have a Qtek 9100 and it came with just the bare essentials anyway.

I've yet to add much in the way of new software except Pocket e-Sword. Thinking about the SPB utility program (can't remember its name) but have held of due to its problems with WM5. Has this been properly resolved with the recent version?

Jon

Guest marcwic

I have the Vario, and it's a nice phone but it does have drawbacks. It's not perfect - it's underpowered (menu lag, applications tage ages to launch) and this gives the effect of it crashing more often when it doesn't. It also has some bugs which I'm sure most WM5 systems share. I guess its down to processor speed vs battery time.

On the other hand, the screen and keyboard are great, and its a very handy gadget - a PDA in a phone form factor.

Nokia 3210 - now there was a perfect phone ;)