Orange homescreens on a NON ORANGE device!

Guest XNUK

• 1 month later...
Guest prk72
Ok, I copied the file off my one phone and had 4orangeh.dll register on my other phoneWM5 smartphone which is a Motorla Q. It registers just fine too.

Can anyone run this? http://www.sbsh.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=5941

I still cant get the plugins on the same line to be recognized. UGH!

Where did you get your 4orangeh.dll file? I am looking for this file to put on my Q. Would you email it to me? pkrichmar AT yahoo.com

Thanks.

Guest nickcornaglia

Orange phones have a little orange ORANGE logo on them. :)

They are phones release and branded by orange.

Exact models are many times released by other Networks...but Orange puts proprietary ROMs on them that include, among other things, the Orange homescreen plugin

Guest BrumBrum74

What is the difference if any between 4orangeh.dll and homescreen.dll? Do one need both of them to get the orange plugin to work?

• 1 month later...
Guest pavankp
What is the difference if any between 4orangeh.dll and homescreen.dll? Do one need both of them to get the orange plugin to work?

The plugin is just 4orangeh.dll. If you want the standard Orange homescreen, you need homescreen.dll. Orange plugin can be used in other home screens as well, once you hvae 4orangeh.dll working your phone.

EDIT: The Orange plugin enables you to put multiple plugins on one line. It also enables you to do a bunch of other advanced stuff in your home screens. The Orange home screen is one of the home screens that _uses_ the Orange plugin.

Edited by pavankp

• 1 year later...