Uncertified Doom.....ALPHA version

Guest MBoden

[

When you guys decide what keys for what, i'll make another versionĀ 

I don't think we will ever get total agreement on that. I suggest you look at our suggestions and pick the ones suit you best.

Ultimately I think everyone will just be delighted if you can add the extra functions.

Guest djfreak

yo guys and gals,,

I can run doom on my SPV and it hasn;t been unlocked.. any ideas y?

not too mention that all software that I hav loaded on from uncertified sources can run with no problems!!

fugure that one out!!

oh, i aint complaining ;-)

Guest awarner [MVP]

Did you get you phone from Heathrow? ;)

Sorry I see you have just joined so you might not know what I'm on about.

anyway welcome to the site :lol:

Where did you get your phone?

OHHHH yes the new version is unbelievable starts up in about 20secs and menu clicks about 1 second, game speed is pretty damn good too ;)

Thanks MBoden!

DJ Hope

Guest Precognisant
ITS SO GOOD SO FAR BUT!!! in the first room i can't open that door wat do u have to do i have pushed every butten n e ideas?

I got to the last Nightmare level, killed all of the remnants and then it crashed.... can I get a refund?

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Sos mate just takin the p

Guest djfreak

Hey guys and gals, yeah joined recently..

Nah I brought the phone brand new from the LINK in Hemel Hempstead! I can run any software that I put on it and I havn't unlocked it!!!!

Is there another version of DOOM floating around then that loads faster etc??

Could someone posta link to it for mwah?

cheers

[email protected]

the latest version can always be found on my site Ā 

www.bodenhoff.com/spv

Thanks M Boden the latest Doom version is much quicker loading on my SPV.

The only problems I still have are that I can't see in the gloom (a gamma correction would be great) and that I can't strafe left and right to dodge fireballs like I used to in real DOOM. I see you are working on the gamma but what about a strafe key.

Well done anyway and thanks a lot.

PS NotBad is good too and I would be happy to pay cheapwar for version 2 when it is available. Will you be putting in Pocket PC note file compatability (.pwi) as this would mean that my pocket pc notes of which I have many could be read by NotBad?

NotBad V2 should be finished sometime next week and will be sold through my site using paypal, also next week (i hope) i will order 75 signings through baltimore/geotrust. When i get NotBad V2 signed it will probably go on sale through Handango as well

The license for NotBad V2 will be valid for both the unsigned and signed version

What i do after NotBad V2 is out isn't really decided yet, SPVCommander or Doom, i feel bad for not finishing Doom, but i will need the money if i dont find a job :-(

What i do after NotBad V2 is out isn't really decided yet, SPVCommander or Doom, i feel bad for not finishing Doom, but i will need the money if i dont find a job :-(

How about taking donations to finish Doom via paypal?

We aren't actually paying for the software, but paying for you to make time to do it. Obviously anyone could still download it free.

I'm sure enough of us would throw in a couple of quid to make it worthwhile.

Cheers

Marc

I actually put a paypal donation button on my site last night to get to know paypal a little better and i received my first donation today :-)

But let's not forget that there are others that work hard to support the SPV community with software and a kick-*ss forum, i'm not the only one

No, load/save game doesnt work i the first two versions, in the first it put the files in the wrong place, in version two the files are in the right place but it still doesnt work :-( hopefully i will find and fix the error for version 3

I actually put a paypal donation button on my site last night to get to know paypal a little better and i received my first donation today :-)

Well I have just donated to the Doom project. It is the program I would most like to use on my SPV when it is finished.

You, the other Doom fans out there. The more of us donate, the sooner we are likely to see Doom on the SPV.

MBoden, keep up the good work and I hope you find a new job, as soon as you have finished Doom :wink:

Guest AbyssUK

I have also just donated... i belive people like mboden deserve to get money not only has he converted doom but he made my phone a better place.. i mean what is the point of a computer if it cant play doom ??

MBoden.. you are in a word a star.. i wish you well and am sure you'll get a highly paid job in the near future :)

AbyssUK

----------------

"DOOM......king of games"