T-Mobile SDA

Guest Jorsher

I never said that it didnt completely work. I said it didnt work for me. Secondly, you do agree that the 4.99 plan does have some limitations, wheras the 19.99 blackberry data plan doesnt

Guest notaliberal

Whoa there. Not trying to pick on you, so don't sound so defensive. The forums are for helping each other out...

I don't want to start bickering about semantics, but all you said was "I have not been successful with the 4.99/5.99 T-Zones plan for my SDA." - that sounds like a suggestion that you've tried all you could, but it looks like t-zones and the SDA wont work together.

I jsut wanted to make sure other readers understand, before they go paying $20/mo, that the t-zones CAN work with the SDA, if all you want to do is surf the web (any sites you want, even secure financial [after a quick reg tweak] sites for banks, etc) and get pop email and NOT stream media. Of course, you can still stream if oyu're connected to WiFi...

Don't get me wrong, and I probably should have given you a thumbs up for it, the blackberry plan idea is great if you really want to be able to stream music, etc, on the go. That's saving us $10/mo with your suggestion.

Okay then. I was only trying to help...