Cubin' Your Blues Away!

Guest nickcornaglia

Guest pookiecheeks
sorry if i may seem out of order, ive been stressed with my exams and coursework and im currently really under the weather so youve not caught me at a very good stage.

i dont suppose ive made a very good impression over pookiecheeks but i am helpful and if you ever need anything in modaco just ask.

Maybe people found it amusing but I didnt, probably to do with different generations and all that so i took it differently.

Welcome to the forum and sorry

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

..apologies to you mini_man and to the rest of you. unfortunately, i can't blame it on exams or being a student... i'm just an attention seeking idiot.

pookiecheeks

Edited by pookiecheeks

Guest fluffcat1
unfortunately, i can't blame it on exams or being a student... i'm just an attention seeking idiot.

pookicheeks

:)

Such honesty! You rock! If only everyone could be so forthright :D

edit - oh, and I use a fibeglass pencil and it works on painted metal coverings if you are gentle but will destroy plastic coated ones such as canary, tanager, voyager, hurricane, blue angel. From my experience it works on typhoon, magician, universal and some flavours of himalays / alpine.

Richard

Edited by fluffcat1

Guest novakry

amazing, i thought i'd try it on my spv c500, and low and behold it worked and there isn't a single blemish or mark that remains. thankyou i've been waiting to remove that damn logo :)

Guest pookiecheeks
:) Does anyone have any ideas about how to cover up the orange logo on the SPV C550

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hello mini_man,

..you tried using duct tape ?

pookiecheeks

Guest Paul [MVP]

I'm looking forward to 'encece's guide to putting the logo back when you realise you preferred it WITH it'.

Or maybe 'replacing your logo with MoDaCo logos' - that'd be neat :)

P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.