PocketSNES 1.53

Guest masterall

Guest obiwan

Now I think it's not a cheat but a glitch. A slime just dealt me 999 damage and I died.. I've also noticed it happens at random. Sometimes damage, experience or gold max out to their highest values when in a battle.

Guest thunderchicken0489

Having problems running this on i930 can get the main screen but when i try to load a rom it does nothing? Anyone else have this problem?

Guest doudz

it should be fun to count how many times this f****** question has been asked... I can't understand why people don't read before asking....

everything is in the first post !!! bouffon va !

Guest thunderchicken0489
it should be fun to count how many times this f****** question has been asked... I can't understand why people don't read before asking....

everything is in the first post !!! bouffon va !

sorry i missed that next time i will read a little f****** closer

Edited by thunderchicken0489

Another fantastic emulator Masterall, thanks very much.

Just thought i share that running Super Mario World on the c600 with sound is a bit ropey. Game plays almost proper speed but the sound isway out.

Solution, Omapclock the CPU to 252Mhz and everything runs fantastically!!

:)

Hi guys

I have c500 and PocketSnes with flashback on board... its great but... i cannot jump forward =| (front+up key) can u tell me if its any program which can make a 2 keys into 1 (left+up=1,right+up=3,up=2 and etc...) or maybe someone have progs to crew 2 buttons...cooz i wanna to play flashback =(

Thx 4 reply and sorry 4 my bad english :)

Guest acsguitar

I tried to load a ROM but it just goes back to the main screen.

Tmobile SDA US version. Installed the .dll on my storage card is that correct?

Thanks

Andy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mikeeey
I tried to load a ROM but it just goes back to the main screen.

Tmobile SDA US version. Installed the .dll on my storage card is that correct?

Thanks

Andy

because not all roms work yet. most 1mb games work fine. anything above 1 odds are it wont work. im not sure why larger file sizes dont work. maybe masterall might know and could tell us. or maybe its a problem that could be fixed

Guest masterall

obiwan:

Yes, I will release the source when the next version is done. It includes notaz's asm spu core.

Danzo:

the easiest way is to define direction keys to number keys

mikeeey:

I can load rom larger than 1M like Final Fantasy 6 in my test with maybe 10m free ram

Guest olborer

well i've got a problem with this emu... the only game that i can run is megaman x and when i try any other i get a black screen and the phone hangs [ i tried mortal kombat 2, chrono trigger, street fighter alpha 2 and f-zero] any solution to this?

Guest Ipaqrx1955

I dont know if im in the right area but i need some help with pocketsnes 1.52. I have an Ipaq rx1955 and i have already installed the tgetfile but pocketsnes wont recognise the game file. Can you help i would appreciate it. I have every snes game that was put out in the us or close to it on my computer.

Guest masterall
well i've got a problem with this emu... the only game that i can run is megaman x and when i try any other i get a black screen and the phone hangs [ i tried mortal kombat 2, chrono trigger, street fighter alpha 2 and f-zero] any solution to this?

the compatibility is not good now, so many games may not run. just try more :D

I plan to rewrite the assembly engine to standard mode, so as to improve compatibility.

Guest masterall
I dont know if im in the right area but i need some help with pocketsnes 1.52. I have an Ipaq rx1955 and i have already installed the tgetfile but pocketsnes wont recognise the game file. Can you help i would appreciate it. I have every snes game that was put out in the us or close to it on my computer.

the emulator recognize .zip, .smc, .fig and .078 roms. if your rom has another extention filename, it will not recognize the rom.

Guest Ipaqrx1955
the emulator recognize .zip, .smc, .fig and .078 roms. if your rom has another extention filename, it will not recognize the rom.

The game roms i have i play on snes9x v1.43 i thought they were .smc but pocketsnes wont recognise them could they be a different format?

Guest masterall
The game roms i have i play on snes9x v1.43 i thought they were .smc but pocketsnes wont recognise them could they be a different format?

Yes, there is a format used lzma compression which supported by snes9x 1.43 windows version but does not supported by pocketsnes 1.52. Try other roms

can pocketsnes do anything that smartsnes cant, smartsnes seems to run faster. and is there any way to add support on more games such as most 2mb+ games? if so when will the next update be?

MaReaDo^:

yes, it is normal

turn off the sound and will be much faster

mikeeey:

would you give a game list which is unable to run and is 2mb+?

super mario rpg: legend of the 7 stars (4mb)

doom (2mb)

Super Mario World 2 - Yoshi's Island (2mb)

Kirby Superstar(4mb)

and theres many more. im pretty sure just about every 1mb or less game works. but from 2+ less start to work.

Guest OMOIKANE

I have iPAQ 2110 (wm2003SE) and pocket snes hanging up device when loading rom. Black screen with fps 00 at the bottom and only soft reset button working. Original emu loading roms fine.

I am using ur mod of picodrive - good job, thanks a lot!

Guest OMOIKANE
OMOIKANE:

the game is not supported try other games

No. This happens with any rom, nevermind zipped or not. I have all good-merged snes roms.

As i said before emu hanging up device when loading.

update: sometimes first game screen or logo appears but hanging anyway.

Edited by OMOIKANE

mikeeey:

yes, doudz is right, Super FX is not supported in this version

OMOIKANE:

the game is not supported try other games

is there anyway it could be supported in the next version? i remember playin a version of pocketsnes that acually ran super mario rpg and like every other game i tried but there was no sound. also it was old so it was slow too.

o and wat does smartsnes hav that makes it faster than pocketsnes? anyway to make the speed equal to or greater than smartsnes?

Edited by mikeeey