PocketNesterPlus 0.9

Guest masterall

i have the motorola q9m and i cannot assign any keys. does anybody know how to set them or why i am not able to set the keys.

I have the Q9m as well. Everything is working fine except for a few of the keys. I set everything exactly the same as my original Q but im having a problem assigning the A button. I have B assigned to O and i try to put A to the P key. When i go to to play a game and I hit the P key it acts as if i hit the menu key. :wub: ;)

Guest Devi4nt

i finally got PocketNesterPlus working pretty well on my Tmobile Dash.. except for the fact that i dont know how to set the keys =/ anyone have any suggestions? also how do i get the sound to work?

thanks in advance

Edited by Devi4nt

• 3 weeks later...

wussup? i have a question about downloading this on my blackjack. i downloaded pocketnester to my SD. its asking me where i want to extract it to. i'm afraid to put it anywhere but on my SD card. am i supposed to put it somewhere else? i'm lost from this point. and once i get this done where do i go to download games? can anyone help me?

Edited by bgeezj

• 2 weeks later...
Guest abqelantra

I can't get the tGetFile to work on my blackjack. it says tGetFile does not support the connected device. I was able to get this to work just fine on my previous blackjack. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by abqelantra

• 2 weeks later...

I have PocketNesterPlus on my PPC6700(Sprint) it used to work a while back ago, i was able to load the runs and play it. I recently put PocketNesterPlus back into my PPC and every time i load the ROMS PocketNesterPlus just closes. Some one please help me fix this issue...

Guest mikeeey
I have PocketNesterPlus on my PPC6700(Sprint) it used to work a while back ago, i was able to load the runs and play it. I recently put PocketNesterPlus back into my PPC and every time i load the ROMS PocketNesterPlus just closes. Some one please help me fix this issue...

same problem occurs on my kaiser.

EDIT:

here try this one ;) :

PocketNester

http://www.modaco.com/content/Smartphone-S...ators-for-C550/

Edited by mikeeey

Guest CharlyV

It seems it is a bug by using QVGA + Portrait mode + virtual pad.

Try to switch to landscape mode and load rom.

Edited by CharlyV

Guest mikeeey
It seems it is a bug by using QVGA + Portrait mode + virtual pad.

Try to switch to landscape mode and load rom.

yes this does work, but it's stretched, and looks bad...is there a way to either not stretch it, or actually make portrait work? how do we disable the virtual keypad?

also, does the sounds seem to high pitch?

i downloaded PocketNes 9.0 for my dash yesterday and everything i set up right...i belive but i downloaded Supermario Bros 3 (the only game ive downloaded) but i cant seem 2 get the sound working...and i set the controlers to the keys i wanted...but the start button does not work when i wanna start a level...can anyone help me? i have the T-Mobile Dash

also, i downloaded the trial version is that why it dosent work??

-Newbie ;)

Guest CharlyV
yes this does work, but it's stretched, and looks bad...is there a way to either not stretch it, or actually make portrait work? how do we disable the virtual keypad?

also, does the sounds seem to high pitch?

These questions are for masterall only. ;)

Edited by CharlyV

Guest bobbysamporelli

Hey guys...I am new to this whole thing and could use some help...I downloaded and unzipped Pocketnesterplus but it won't open and I don't know how to put it on my phone...can anyone help please...thanks

hey does anyone know if pocketnester will work with WM6? i was thinking about updating my blackjack but need to know before i do. thanx

i am on wm06, qtek 9100,yes, it is working.. not sure about your device, but yes, emu is working on wm06.

Edited by nothin

Guest jemnasty
i am on wm06, qtek 9100,yes, it is working.. not sure about your device, but yes, emu is working on wm06.

i have a blackjack i607gsmh about to upgrade and just wanted to make sure. thanxs again

Guest assassin10000

1. fix mapper74, chaos world(ch) works

2. fix the rom can not be opened on pocketpc when tgetfile.dll is not present, it use system getfiledlg instead

3. add support for landscape qvga, add support for non standard resolution

Awesome emulator, I had no issues with the tgetfile.dll, the emulator running or playing roms...

BUT. The emulator doesn't seem to slow down the time countdown in the ROMS I've tried to be at the correct speed. I think mainly because the processor in the phone is faster than it was originally designed for. It seems to countdown excessively fast. Is there a fix or setting for this that I'm completely missing, or is this something your going to have to add for the next version (if there is a next version)?

Andrew

Guest jmacdonald801
I got it working on my new Blackjack II. WinMo6 and Mario play nice :(

Never mind the fact that like the first Blackjack, Samsung has screwed you again, because the blackjack2 keyboard does not register simultaneously multiple key presses.

So you want to do a little A+B action in Mario for a little jump while running action... can't be done, I tried it.

-James

• 2 weeks later...
Guest poopycaca

Quick question: I have the Motorola Q9c (Windows Mobile 6), and when I try to assign keys from the QWERTY keyboard to act as the A and B buttons, they don't work. Rather, they bring up the taskbar on the bottom with the "File" and "Options" menus. I am using 0.9. I have also tried the Alternate Mapping option on the Controls Menu, but it doesn't fix the problem.

I can use the two softbuttons at the top, but its hard to do things like running and jumping at the same time when the buttons are not next to each other.

Anyone have a fix or workaround?

Thanks!

Edited by poopycaca

I installed this on my Q9h and for some reason the screen display is messed up. It looks like the screen starts in the middle, then wraps around the right side and comes back around on the left. In other words, what should be on the left of the screen, is in the middle, then the middle of the screen is actually on the far right. Then the right half of the screen appears on the left side of the screen.

I tried to adjust each of the 3 display settings with no luck. When the game is paused, it shows correctly.

Anyone got any ideas? I'm on WM6 and just wondering if that's why its not working.