PocketNesterPlus 0.9

Guest masterall

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jmin89

Well i found a perfect source for the NES emulator ROMs...

it's a zip file

you need to download armadillo for that

then search for 960 NES ROMs

and you will see a file which is about 99.2 MB <--- Zip file

download it

unzip it and there is it

about 976 games

enjoy =]

Edited by jmin89

Guest Ecks662

Hey, this is my first post ever!! lol I haven't used forums befor, but I am trying to work on my Q and get it looking good and adding homescreens and apps, I have done speed hacks and other hacks, got homescreens I liked (couldn't find free themes though) I'm happy with the phone now, but I have been trying to get the NES Emulator working and I tried installing the tgfdll file and it says it is installed but may not work properly cause its for an older version on WM. I have WM 5 and the tgfdll site says its supported, but I cant find it on my Q anywhere and it wont let me open the NES Emulator .rar file. I would really like for someone to help me with this.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cloud64

it says to load rom...(zip or rar) i do that it does nothing. what do i do?

do i have to unlock my phones registry first?

Edited by cloud64

• 1 month later...
Guest alex the man
hello all,

I just got the moto q. it is an awesome smartphone. the reason i got it is because i was tired ot paying my provider hard earned cash to download low-grade video games on my phone. anyway I heard of pocket nester. I was so excieted. I went to download pocketnester 7 for my q and it said the it did not support .CAB files. after much research it was recomenended (also by your forum), to download pocket nester plus. when i went through the download, i unzipped the file and it stated it was not a valid WIN32 application. I have not purchaced a miniSB card yet but I have installed activesync and have updated my phone the newest patches. I have tried other sites, different mirrors for downloads, Etc....... I see online that othe people are havinga ball with the games on there Q's. all i want to do is play the games I grew up with. Any help would be appreciated :D

download pocketnesterplus (.9) and then save it on to your computer. after you install it copy the program and paste it on to your phone using active sync

Guest Hitman0769
download pocketnesterplus (.9) and then save it on to your computer. after you install it copy the program and paste it on to your phone using active sync

This is how PocketNesterPlus is installed? You install it on your PC then copy and paste program files to Smartphone?

edit: Adding on my post, I wanted to say that this is abnormal installation method and just put out there another BlackJack2 owner couldnt get this emulator working either. But if this is true about installing it this way than no wonder I couldn't get it working. I'll try it out and then come back and update if it works for me or not.

Edited by Hitman0769

Guest MonkeyPeaches

I got it to install and run roms, but when the roms load up, the way they are displayed is messed up. It's cut up into blocks and displayed oddly. When I go to display settings, it won't allow me to switch to landscape mode. WHen I exit the display menu, the display is no longr cut into blocks, but it's to the left of the screen, and in portrait mode, so part of it is cut off. at the bottom.

I am using a Moto Q 9h. Anyone else have this issue?

Edited by MonkeyPeaches

• 3 weeks later...
Guest faruki
thx masterall !!

gonna try this as soon as possible

is it posssible to make a list of the working roms please ??

(and the non working roms :D )

it would be much better for those who want to try the emulator...

Hi,does anyone know for any emulator for wm 6 smartphone to run pocket pc applications???

Guest myblackjack2.com
could someone possibly post the .cab file? i ask because i am on a macbook pro and can only install files via BT (.cab files). i would be very grateful, thanks! :D

Sure - I've created a CAB installer for PocketNesterPlus 0.9 that that includes the tgetfile.dll and creates a shortcut in Start Menu > Games .. All you have to do is run the installer and everything should work for you.

Download the PocketNesterPlus CAB Installer

Hope this helps!

Guest jlczl
I got it to install and run roms, but when the roms load up, the way they are displayed is messed up. It's cut up into blocks and displayed oddly. When I go to display settings, it won't allow me to switch to landscape mode. WHen I exit the display menu, the display is no longr cut into blocks, but it's to the left of the screen, and in portrait mode, so part of it is cut off. at the bottom.

I am using a Moto Q 9h. Anyone else have this issue?

I did. Fixed it by going into the graphics option and unchecking "Show more than 8 sprites per line" and checking "Show all 240 scanlines".

Guest enosch50

Wow, thanks for getting nester working on the blackjack. It is the ONLY one that I've found that works for my blackjack, and it works insanely well. The only problem I have (and I don't think that it is with the emu) is that I can only press two keys at a time. This is really annoying and makes most games hard to play (in Mario 3, for instance, you can't run fast and jump at the same time).

Has anyone else had this problem and/or knows how to fix it?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest turbo86404

hey i have Samsung Blackjack 2 and i tried putting the pocket nester on it and when i go to play a game, if i pause the game it wants me to tap the screen to unpause it well my screen isn't a touchscreen so how can i change that.

• 1 month later...
Guest hulapa

I have a At&t Tilt and I've been looking for a nes emulator that will flip to widescreen so I can use my keyboard to play. This one looked promising it loaded up on the widescreen side but when I pick a rom it crashes, I've already installed tgetfile on the phone, does pocketnesterplus not support my phone or is there something I can do to make it work.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest rthebest123

I'm having troubles running the program on my phone...

When i play the screen doesn't seem to work right. It's split into 3 parts with the left part on the right side and the right on the left side and the bottom is on the top. And i dont havet he option to change display size. Can anyone help me?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mickk

has anyone gotten this to run on a HTC Touch Dual? disabled 8 sprites and enabled show all 240 scanlines and still get garbled screen and program kicks out