Orange SPV M600 hit the shelves?

Guest Brody

Guest Stabilo

There systems have been up & down for at least a week. They rang me a few days ago to take my credit card details for the M600 upgrade and by the time they had made the call their system had gone down.

They finally took my card details at 1pm yesterday and the M600 arrived at 1pm today.

I have a close contact in Orange that rings me rather than me keep ringing them. Perhaps others should insist that Orange take your details and ring back when they have fixed their systems.

Guest eibborc
There systems have been up & down for at least a week. They rang me a few days ago to take my credit card details for the M600 upgrade and by the time they had made the call their system had gone down.

They finally took my card details at 1pm yesterday and the M600 arrived at 1pm today.

I have a close contact in Orange that rings me rather than me keep ringing them. Perhaps others should insist that Orange take your details and ring back when they have fixed their systems.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is yours a new contract, or an upgrade?

Also happy for your contact to ring me if he wants another sale!!

Guest markdotpeters5

Me: "Hi, is the M600 out yet please?"

Orange Shop: "One second, i'll have a check" (puts the phone on the desk, forgets to press mute, starts yelling across whatever room she's in, swearing and generally being rough.

Orange Shop: "You know! The PDA THINGIE!" (i'm not making this up!)

eventually comes back to the phone..

Orange Shop: "Sorry, we haven't got it. You're probably looking at a couple of weeks"

me: "Great, cheers.." *click*

Looks like i'm staying with Three!

Guest mattartist

I've got the bleeder! :P

Called OCS Saturday, they said they had the m600 in, "limited stock". In other words, get your order in right now!

It arrived today - though half expecting a c600 ;) - and it's charging right now.

I got mine on an upgrade. Assuming I haven't been duped, it's a free upgrade (waiting for my next bill!). I'm paying

Guest Crudeboy
I had this same note from Orange, however it's not even in the "Coming Soon" section on the Orange.co.uk shop, so I'm gonna hold off until I see hard evidence that it's available.

The dummy model was in the store I walked in today, and device is in stock!!!

Guest b33k34
I had this same note from Orange, however it's not even in the "Coming Soon" section on the Orange.co.uk shop, so I'm gonna hold off until I see hard evidence that it's available.

Got mine on Monday. Upgrade. Free when i asked (

Guest NikLP

BUGGER. After all that waiting around for the M500 last year, my contract doesn't expire til Aug 1st!

I can get a waiver of the 'end my contract now' charge next month, but they'll still charge me a Ton for the handset - anyone got any ideas?

PS This is my favourite time of year here - so many geeks squabbling over new handsets, ah the joy... ;)

Guest B@man

So after a week of geting ".. out of stock.... next week maybe.." I gave the old "... i'm off to W'n'W then.." and presto! "..please hold...we can have one out to you by tues for free..."

All the splerge in the tv ads about looking after exsisting customers is crap but not gonna complain any more now.

So can some one tell me whats in the box?

Guest Zahid
So after a week of geting ".. out of stock.... next week maybe.." I gave the old "... i'm off to W'n'W then.." and presto! "..please hold...we can have one out to you by tues for free..."

All the splerge in the tv ads about looking after exsisting customers is crap but not gonna complain any more now.

So can some one tell me whats in the box?

You'll get a leather pouch, mains charger, ear-phones, Activesync disc, manuals, and thats it, apart from a spare stylus. Not even an SD card.

You'll get a leather pouch, mains charger, ear-phones, Activesync disc, manuals, and thats it, apart from a spare stylus. Not even an SD card.

Is it leather? Don't think mine was, more like fabric.

Yeah that SD card is a joke, just a bit of SD card looking plastic.

Chiz

Guest James

My friend just got one and it is SEXY! i have got to say its much better looking than my T-Mobile MDA Comapact II..... Oooooo Black!

Case is not leather.

Guest B@man
Yeah, sorry, the case is a nylon type fabric, not leather. The folding clasp-flap looks to be imitation leather, same as the belt hook.

Flippin 'eck is that it ;) well we'll see it's free so i'll have to suck it up.

Guest B@man

Got the blighter yesterday ;) Can you believe i was like a kid waiting for his new bird to call ;) I kept checking with our security people to make sure they had my details and that i'm expecting a delivery, i even went as far as to check the delivery address with orange!

Anyway it's here and :P ;) it's swish, really swish. Gotta get used to it, i must say that the only things that are a bit of a pain is making a call from the phone book and txting.

The vynil pouch has gone straight in the bin and the dummy SD card will come in useful when i next play poker or tiddly winks.

Guest badgerarc
Got the blighter yesterday ;) Can you believe i was like a kid waiting for his new bird to call ;) I kept checking with our security people to make sure they had my details and that i'm expecting a delivery, i even went as far as to check the delivery address with orange!

Anyway it's here and :P ;) it's swish, really swish. Gotta get used to it, i must say that the only things that are a bit of a pain is making a call from the phone book and txting.

The vynil pouch has gone straight in the bin and the dummy SD card will come in useful when i next play poker or tiddly winks.

Krusell seem to make a nice case for it.... http://www.krusell.se/product.php?productID=2164&category=16

Will be purchasing one of these no doubt. Best cases I have ever bought. Had them for my last 4 phones.