Orange SPV M600 hit the shelves?

Guest Brody

Guest barkythedog

ordered my upgrade thursday afternoon still no phone, what service do orange use for delivering phones and what days do the deliver

Edited by barkythedog

Guest basharv

Hi just got mine after falling out with the M5000 - too big bulky. Walked into orange shop having cancelled one contract and they gave me a free m600,

Guest badgerarc
ordered my upgrade thursday afternoon still no phone, what service do orange use for delivering phones and what days do the deliver

They use ParcelLine - who I will never ever accept as a courier again. I ordered my upgrade on Wednesday, was told I would have it on Thursday between 9am and 5:30pm to I asked it to be delivered to my work. As of 5:45 still no phone, so I contaqcted Orange who said that according to the couriers tracking service it was still on the truck for delivery. I went home (was getting picked up) and was pretty fuming.

Went into work the next day, and the receptionist handd me my package (at 8:15am). I asked her when they had come - and she said "I don't know - It was lying on my desk when I got in at 8am"

THEY HAD JUST DUMPED IT IN AN UNMANNED RECPETION AREA OF A VERY BUSY UNIVERSITY

Just as well it was still htere. I dont even know if anyone signed for it......

But I have now got my M600 and been filling it up with Apps ;) Awesome.

Guest Tim

In the past two weeks I have ordered it three times as an upgrade from the Orange website, twice I have had an email back saying it was out of stock and asking me to chose a different phone (!), and once I heard nothing but after ringing up, I was told it was out of stock but they don't always tell you.

These were all on occasions when the website showed it as In Stock. Most of the time it shows, Out of Stock, I guess the website isn't updated very quickly.

Guess it's a matter of being lucky !

Guest Funster
In the past two weeks I have ordered it three times as an upgrade from the Orange website, twice I have had an email back saying it was out of stock and asking me to chose a different phone (!), and once I heard nothing but after ringing up, I was told it was out of stock but they don't always tell you.

These were all on occasions when the website showed it as In Stock. Most of the time it shows, Out of Stock, I guess the website isn't updated very quickly.

Guess it's a matter of being lucky !

You're quite right about being lucky. I ordered my M600 online on the 27/04/06 and the phone arrived next day!!

Funster ;)

Guest raiderz

Got my ringback from OCS this afternoon regarding my M600 upgrade, she said that they were not expecting any M600's in stock until at least the start of June ;) and did I want to wait until then or choose another handset.

Guest ills
You're quite right about being lucky. I ordered my M600 online on the 27/04/06 and the phone arrived next day!!

Funster ;)

Well it seems as if we will need to wait until June, I called them today. That's the quickest possible time for a delivery. :P

Guest raiderz
Well it seems as if we will need to wait until June, I called them today. That's the quickest possible time for a delivery. ;)

And they will all be sold out within seconds with all the people waiting for them, so will be later in June, I might just buy one on ebay until my upgrade comes, then sell it again!

Guest Stabilo
Well it seems as if we will need to wait until June, I called them today. That's the quickest possible time for a delivery. ;)

Orange just rang me and they have ordered me one for delivery tomorrow or Friday. It is a replacement for a faulty one I sent back about 10 days ago but they do appear to have some stock.

It was briefly showing as In Stock on the Orange Upgrade website this lunchtime and I managed to place my fifth order. Not expecting actually to get one but you never know!

It's now gone back to Out of Stock.

Guest raiderz

The same girl from OCS rang me back this morning saying that they had now got a batch in stock, should be getting it tomorrow ;)

Guest timpharrison

16:15: Called Orange direct sales and am told they have "a small number; around 200" in stock now. I was enquiring as a new customer - they might not make so many available to upgrades.

Guest barkythedog
16:15: Called Orange direct sales and am told they have "a small number; around 200" in stock now. I was enquiring as a new customer - they might not make so many available to upgrades.

It was briefly showing as In Stock on the Orange Upgrade website this lunchtime and I managed to place my fifth order. Not expecting actually to get one but you never know!

It's now gone back to Out of Stock.

This morning I've had an email saying I should be receiving it tomorrow (12th May) ! If I do, I'll be amazed at getting it for

Guest Stabilo
This morning I've had an email saying I should be receiving it tomorrow (12th May) ! If I do, I'll be amazed at getting it for

Guest Stabilo
Orange just rang me and they have ordered me one for delivery tomorrow or Friday. It is a replacement for a faulty one I sent back about 10 days ago but they do appear to have some stock.

Received mine within 24 hours of ordering, just hope it works now unlike the first one they sent me.

Guest raiderz

Missed the courier today for mine by 4 mins ;) getting it delivered tomorrow now, I hope its as good as everyone makes out it is!

Guest Stabilo
Missed the courier today for mine by 4 mins ;) getting it delivered tomorrow now, I hope its as good as everyone makes out it is!

Mine is working ok. Faster than the Wizard even though it has the same processor. Quality screen and very compact, too compact as I prefer a keyboard.

Anyone worked out how to sim unlock, so we can use T-Mobiles Web n' Walk?

Guest teefaf

I have an M500 just now. Sadly, my contract doesn't expire until late July. I'm planning on doing some hardcore bartering this time round. Does anyone know if Orange will match 3 tariffs? I can get 400 mins voice calls, 25 mins video, 25 free MMS,