TOMTOM 5.20 AND FULL AKU2 APP UNLOCK GUIDE

Guest jutley

• 2 months later...
Guest IT Troll
all you need to do is actually app unlock aku2 and tomtom will work properly fully tested by me i can confirm that 100 percent

Exactly what he said. I had terrible trouble getting it to run on my XDA IQ, but app unlocking it seems to have sorted it.

• 1 month later...
Guest emrwilks
I just wanted to post abit of usefull information to all that are having trouble with tomtom 5.20 after the aku2 update it freezes i know you need to activate bluetoothe first and switch on the reciever then fire up tomtom 5.20 only then will it not freeze.Now if you want to overcome this problem i can help you out cause i am sure theres alot of people out there who has this problem well i have a spv c600 i simply flashed my phone with the latest rom from imate sp5 with aku2 and guess what yep it works flawlesly without the freezing problems this is a great find to overcome the bluetoothe problems and i can confirm imate sp5 rom works flawlesly to on the spv c600 thats my tip ov the day hope it was usefull if you need advice just leave me a message thanks all irl be back. :)

Does this help with TomTom crashing out to homescreen during a journey?