MTS: GSM + GPS real time tracking

Guest stargate

Guest stargate

MTS is a hybrid software - it utilises the two means of locating a handset - via the GSM network and by GPS. MTS also supports messaging features (text, mms and e-mail + attachements).

To directly answer your question, after the DB is populated in your area and someone uses MTS with a GPS receiver attached, then you (without a GPS receiver) can see your approximate location on the map.

• 1 month later...
Guest Jurjak05

Hi, i installed the latest version on my spv c600, cofigured it, with my account, etc, everything worked fine, i even added a cell, everything normal, exited the application, and when restarted the cell id was 0-0, i tried everything, uninstall, soft reset, nothing works... my phone is decertified, and as i said it worked at first... Any sugesstion? thx

• 3 weeks later...
Guest stargate

Fightersoft Multimedia presents the new interface between Google Earth and the Mobile Tracking System server. Read all about it from here.

We have also integrated in the MTS server a new feature: if your device is not compatible with MTS on the GSM part (you can't get a cellid when you press Refresh) then you can set it to GSM tracking disabled from the hardware window. If you have a GPS receiver then MTS will look through the database and try to match the closest GSM tower based on the coordinates you sent and thus having a detailed text location report like any other regular MTS user.

You don't need to upgrade your MTS client to use these features.

• 3 months later...
Guest stargate

Announcing the REPLACE INTO of all the Windows Mobile Mobile Tracking System line. There are now 3 different versions of the application: pocket pc client (WM5/6), qvga smartphone client (WM2003/5/6) and standard smartphone client (WM2003/5/6). A release for the S60 (2nd and 3rd editions) will come soon.

What's new in this REPLACE INTO:

- now MTS supports most of the Windows Mobile 5 and 6 devices (make sure that you select WM5 and WM6 devices from Settings - Hardware).

- the ppc version with enhanced UI

- fixed an error that was crashing the application when the GSM signal was low or gone

http://www.mtsfriends.ro

mts150.JPG

Edited by stargate