CityTime Alarms Beta 2.0

Guest kennyg

Guest Elena

@==>conan_troutman

It is weird, sometimes the ringtone repeated and sometimes not.

I set "loops" to 1 or 999, didn't effect, always are playing the ringtone one time!

Here my settings:

test1ds5.jpg

testoq5.jpg

set it to ignore mute set loop to one and try again

And your tipp, didn't have any effect, the same as befor, the sound volume going softer!

Thank you anyway for helping me //conan_troutman// :)

Namaste

Guest chaznet

I'd say the day of a new job probably isn't the best time to rely on a new alarm clock program. Do you have a regular 'ol alarm clock?

Please, Please, help me, I must tomorow to work and this is my first day in company, I have problems to wake up! I need a Alarm clock on my PocketPC I have tested so many tools.

And this here CityTimeAlarm looks very interesting!! I have installed and I would like to know how I make the alarm unlimited, what I must type in the "loops" that ring unlimited till I push a button to dissmiss?? Please helping me!!

What does it mean: Personality ==> Subtle and Persistant?

And second question, where are the alarm times saved, for backup purpose? In the registry I didn't found nothing?

Thank you in advance for any help!!!!!!!!

Namaste!!

Guest Elena

@chaznet

I'd say the day of a new job probably isn't the best time to rely on a new alarm clock program. Do you have a regular 'ol alarm clock?

No I didn't, I have a new flat, I have only my laptop here, my stuff and my furniture commes later. I would like a normal "Alarm Clock" on my PocketPC, I have tested so many and all didn't work correct or are overpumped with other options I don't want, like //Wizcode Pocket Alarm V2.18// or //PocketClock 1.5//.

This here //CityTime Alarm// looks quite that what I want and I would like to buy it but, it looks that isn't works 100% perfect. I hope that the developer would solve the bugs!! :)

Or did someone have maybe a other Idee for a alternative alarm apllication like CityTimeAlarm?

Guest chaznet

I'd have to say pTravel Alarm: http://www.burroak.on.ca/pta.html

Does it's job very well as an alarm clock without a lot of extra features -- it'll just wake you up. I feel that CityTimeAlarms is an excellent choice, could easily be the best -- but support is limited.

@chaznet

No I didn't, I have a new flat, I have only my laptop here, my stuff and my furniture commes later. I would like a normal "Alarm Clock" on my PocketPC, I have tested so many and all didn't work correct or are overpumped with other options I don't want, like //Wizcode Pocket Alarm V2.18// or //PocketClock 1.5//.

This here //CityTime Alarm// looks quite that what I want and I would like to buy it but, it looks that isn't works 100% perfect. I hope that the developer would solve the bugs!! :)

Or did someone have maybe a other Idee for a alternative alarm apllication like CityTimeAlarm?

• 2 months later...
Guest rbeynon

Where can I find the newest version? I currently am running v2.0.0 Beta 7 and I am a licensed user. The web site only has v1.5. Beta 7 worked great on my WM5 2125, but I'm evaluating a WM6 iPAQ Voice Messenger and I can't snooze alarms, which is really annoying, as I use this feature ALOT.

Thanks for the help.

Guest chaznet

I don't believe this product is supported any longer. The lights are on, but nobody's home (web site works, but no one reponds if you email a question). A shame, as it's the best alarm program out there. Good luck...

Where can I find the newest version? I currently am running v2.0.0 Beta 7 and I am a licensed user. The web site only has v1.5. Beta 7 worked great on my WM5 2125, but I'm evaluating a WM6 iPAQ Voice Messenger and I can't snooze alarms, which is really annoying, as I use this feature ALOT.

Thanks for the help.

Guest rbeynon

Well, since I'm a registered user, I don't mind going outside the normal channels to get what I need. Does anyone have a version newer than 2.0.0 Beta 7?

Thanks.

I don't believe this product is supported any longer. The lights are on, but nobody's home (web site works, but no one reponds if you email a question). A shame, as it's the best alarm program out there. Good luck...

Guest chaznet

Ummm... if one hasn't been released, I don't think the 'channel' you use matters ;)

Well, since I'm a registered user, I don't mind going outside the normal channels to get what I need. Does anyone have a version newer than 2.0.0 Beta 7?

Thanks.

Guest rbeynon

Well sure it does. If I can't find a published version on the net, but one exists and someone has it that can share it with me, that's outside the normal channels. Not piracy if I'm licensed to use it. That's all I meant. Maybe the better question is simply - Does there exist a newer version than Beta 7?

Ummm... if one hasn't been released, I don't think the 'channel' you use matters ;)

Guest rbeynon

Ordinarily I wouldn't even ask, but all links I've found lead me to a page not found screen within CodeCity's web site. I strongly suspect there is a newer version as the most recent screen shots I've seen of an edit screen don't look like mine. If someone could IM me with how to get the latest version, that would be great.

On a more positive note, I did figure out how to snooze, but it's not intuitive - I need to hit the left softkey first and then the right (snooze) softkey. Not ideal, but workable.

Just curious, what other problems or bugs have people found that are keeping them from continuing to use this program?

The latest version is usually found here. This was my preferred alarm program, but the lack of updates and attention make it less appealing. ;)

Ordinarily I wouldn't even ask, but all links I've found lead me to a page not found screen within CodeCity's web site. I strongly suspect there is a newer version as the most recent screen shots I've seen of an edit screen don't look like mine. If someone could IM me with how to get the latest version, that would be great....

I found a .cab file dated 6-Aug-07. Not sure what version it is as I'm not close to my Smaprthpone at the moment. is this newer than what you have?

Guest chaznet

It's pretty much the perfect alarm/timer/stopwatch combo program -- would be very nice if a company like SBSH took ownership and ran with it. The only bug that might keep me from using it is lack of support & development. Having the alarm times show up in the calendar (and then on my Facade'd homescreen) is one of my favorite features. I'll keep using it until a future OS upgrade comes out that isn't compatible with it.

A distant second option would probably be the just updated Gentimer: http://www.rivia.net/Gentimer.aspx

I think what it boils down to is: No one is buying their summer home with money made off of an alarm program ;)

Just curious, what other problems or bugs have people found that are keeping them from continuing to use this program?

Edited by chaznet

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.