Smartphone users needed for Messenger Beta testing

Guest Thumper Net

Guest Syphon Filter

Same, i'm still pending. Certainly over 18 here!!

Shame, i was looking forward to testing this out. As paul says they may just be taking their time. I think a few people are on it but they may be sorting out major bugs etc before they more users onboard.

Guest Syphon Filter
I've been given the new msn beta now but didnt realise it was only for WM5 so i cant even try it :)

That's right, rub it in. You have been invited but you cant even use it!! :)

Guest rizzles
That's right, rub it in. You have been invited but you cant even use it!! :)

Ha ha sorry didnt mean to rub it in... just thought people would like to know that MS are sending them out!!

Guest Syphon Filter
Ha ha sorry didnt mean to rub it in... just thought people would like to know that MS are sending them out!!

hehe, cool good to know. It looks like it may be quite a bit more CPU/resource intensive...hope it runs well on the Vario (if not, just another reason to buy the TyTN when it's out).

Guest PayableOnDeath
That's right, rub it in. You have been invited but you cant even use it!! ;)

lol mines active but it wont let me download it :) download page is blank and also i dont remember getting an email about it either :)

Status Connection Program

Active Windows Live Mobile Beta Windows Live beta for Mobile (UK)

i think i will check back thu my emails incase i missed it lol

Guest Syphon Filter

Just to confirm, I have signed up for the correct thing right??

"Windows Live for Mobile (USA and UK only)" is what I am on...its still pending apparently.

Guest rizzles

"Windows Live for Mobile (USA and UK only)" is what I am on...its still pending apparently.

Yeah sounds right to me.. tell me what if ya send me your phone i will test it for ya :)

Guest flodis79
I've been given the new msn beta now but didnt realise it was only for WM5 so i cant even try it :)

Did you get an invitation? If not - did you state on the signup that you have a WM5 device and then you're surprised that they only support that platform? :)

Guest flodis79

As mentioned before in this thread, they will not take in any more beta testers - the last day was long ago... So it will be pending forever on that beta program..

Guest Syphon Filter
As mentioned before in this thread, they will not take in any more beta testers - the last day was long ago... So it will be pending forever on that beta program..

I signed up ages ago...I am just confirming that I signed up for the right thing...

Guest PayableOnDeath

i signed up for Windows Live beta for Mobile (UK), Windows Live for Mobile (USA and UK only), Windows Live per Mobile lol ;)

only Windows Live beta for Mobile (UK) is active but i never got an email or download it from the connect.microsoft.com maybe i have confused it by signing up to them all lol :D

Yeah sounds right to me.. tell me what if ya send me your phone i will test it for ya :)

do we get the phones back?

also will you pay for the postage B) :)

or to make it easy send it to us and we will test it, give you the feedback to go back to MS with :P :P :D

Guest rizzles
Taken some screenshots. Are we allowed to post them? Not sure how to find out

I cant see any problems with posting screenshots?!? Theres loads of pics floating around of Vista

Guest rizzles
i signed up for Windows Live beta for Mobile (UK), Windows Live for Mobile (USA and UK only), Windows Live per Mobile lol :)

only Windows Live beta for Mobile (UK) is active but i never got an email or download it from the connect.microsoft.com maybe i have confused it by signing up to them all lol ;)

do we get the phones back?

also will you pay for the postage :D :)

or to make it easy send it to us and we will test it, give you the feedback to go back to MS with B) :P :P

Yep i sure do, if you send me your address in a pm i will send you a stamped address envelope!! I'll do anything for the community :D

Guest furby
I cant see any problems with posting screenshots?!? Theres loads of pics floating around of Vista

Removed (MS said not okay to post screenies)

Edited by furby

Guest furby

So many things there can be easy to miss. I think it should be "Windows Live for mobile" Just Ctrl+F the page (available connections) and search for Live.

Or maybe you just don't have it :)

Edited by furby

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.